Riders for Health announce ultimate MotoGP competition!
29 August 2013 17:19
Riders for Health, MCN's official charity, have just unveiled their latest competition and it's once-in-a-lifetime prize for the final round of the 2013 MotoGP Championship.
Donating to their fundraiser will secure you an entry in the competition, and the winner and a friend will be flown to Valencia from anywhere in the world, with hotels, paddock and grid passes and VIP hospitality all provided.
On top of that, you'll also get one of the rarest things in MotoGP - a one-on-one meeting with 9 times world champion Valentino Rossi, as well as money-can't-buy tickets for the end of season party!
You can enter this unique competition for as little as £3, but as with all good things, the more you pay the more chances you have of winning, with more entries and extra freebies available for those who pledge more.
- For £3 you receive one entry into the competition
- For £10 you receive four entires and a special e-card
- For £25 you get ten entries and access to a very special exclusive video
- For £50 you get twenty entries and one of the very cool limited edition t-shirts
- For £125 you get a whopping sixty entries plus an exclusive Scott Jones print
- Donate more, and you get all of the goodies at once!
The money raised will be used to support Riders for Health's team of health workers in Africa, who travel from community to community on reliable motorbikes instead of bicycle or on foot, totally transforming how 12 million people receive healthcare.
Riders also want you to share the competition from their site! For each friend who donates through a link you've shared, you both get a free entry. The top five sharers will each win a special mystery signed prize!
You can donate and enter now by clicking here