New MCN out November 29
29 November 2006 11:51
MCN’s road testers try out the new Triumph Tiger in this week’s edition, which goes on sale on Wednesday, November 29.
The Triumph is tested against the BMW R1200GS, Ducati 1100 Multistrada and the Yamaha TDM900.
Also in this week’s edition, bikers may have to pay for parking across Britain with plans already underway to do so in London. In an MCN exclusive we find out about plans by London Council to scrap free parking.
The highlights include
• Triumph Hurricane project is back on
• A Steve McQueen and biking fan flies 10,000 miles to buy his egg basket
• The car that detects bikes
• The first production diesel bike – Track T-800CDI now a practical option
• Exclusive: MCN’s first ride on the new Honda CBR600RR
• Michael Rutter fronts the Kawasaki BSB team