Read all the details of the new Ducati Streetfighter in this week's MCN
New MCN November 5: Ducati Streetfighter 1098 revealed
04 November 2008 18:27
In this week's issue of Motorcycle News, we reveal official shots of the new Ducati Streetfighter.
The wild Ducati Streetfighter is a naked version of the Ducati 1098 and shares the same 1098cc powerplant and high specification as the flagship Italian sportsbike.
But the 155bhp naked has brains as well as brawn, featuring traction control and the Ducati Data Analysis (DDA) system, meaning you can plug a memory stick into a USB socket under the seat and get access to hours of riding data.
This week's edition also features the world first ride of the 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R and BMW's funkiest concept bike yet- the 1200cc Lo Rider, which boasts more bespoke options than ever.
Also in this week's MCN:
- The BMW F800R, set to take on the Triumph Street Triple and Honda Hornet
- How to get the best bike deals, 0% finance deals investigated
- Sports touring KTM style, the new 990 SM-T
- 1098 becomes 1198, Ducati replaces the 1098 already with a new 1198cc version
- The new naked Yamaha XJ6, set to cost only £4500