Kawasaki Riders Club to re-launch at Motorcycle Live
23 November 2010 16:06
Kawasaki is re-launching its Riders Club, with the first members invited to sign up at Carole Nash Motorcycle Live 2010 (27 Nov – 5 Dec).
Anyone signing up at the show will have a chance to win an “all expenses paid” Spanish trackday experience riding the new Ninja ZX-10R
Membership will cost £20 and includes the following benefits:
• BSB parking areas, helmet and leathers storage, priority pit walks plus the chance to learn about each track with Kawasaki’s top riders.
• Exclusive grandstand area at WSB Silverstone, as well as bike demos, track time and the opportunity to meet the WSB riders and team personnel.
• Subscription to “GO”, the club’s official magazine.
• Exclusive access to the 2012 new season models first in a special event Carole Nash Motorcycle Live 2011.
As well as the track day draw, anyone signing up at the NEC will receive:
• an extra month’s subscription to GO magazine.
• a choice of a free gift
access to the Kawasaki VIP area at the show.