Adventure riding on a Harley
Touring & travel
12 May 2011 16:57
Want to explore the by-ways and backwoods of Southern California the way God intended, i.e. on a Harley?
The team at Baja Iron want to make that dream a reality.
Supply them with a Harley Davidson Sportster and they’ll convert into the rarest of adventure-styled scramblers: the Baja Iron Sportster.
The conversion involves a slew of changes – some big, some small – which you can find listed here. Highlights include…
- Inverted dirt bike front suspension
- Trail Tech instrument cluster
- Dirt bike-styled clutch and brake assemblies
- Chain drive
- Hand-guard and fender sets
- Complete custom exhaust system
- Black colour scheme with Baja Iron graphics
… turning your one-time standard American cruiser into a machine capable of thrashing through the tall tree forests of the Golden State.
To find out more visit: www.bajairon.com
Thanks to thekneeslider.com