You are in... Forums > General > General > Jodie Marsh...again

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dildo

Aug 02

dildo says:

Jodie Marsh...again

Now I don't know the woman other than she has a habit of being in the tabloid papers for nor wearing very much and if shes happy with that than fine. But if MCN are going to use her for testing bikes, going on tour, selling papers, etc then I think it may be worth her putting a few clothes on so that people start to take her seriously. Then again, it was MCN who told her what to wear so maybe its the paper that should think about how it wants motorcycling to be viewed. I know some people will just think that is harmless fun but I know from experiance that it puts a lot of females off biking because they don't want to be thought of as just something to be looked at and not taken seriously. So come on MCN, don't stoop the the level of the daily sport, if your going to employ Jodie do so for her views on bike related topics, not for the fact that shes happy to get her tits out.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (06 October 2004 10:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smileychief

Aug 02

smileychief says:

Jodie Marsh AGAIN! (FFS)

I had enough of her the first time! She's an old bag! I think MCN should test ride HER! She surely must be the biggest bike in the country!

Reply to this Topic
Abo

Aug 02

Abo says:

She is ridiculous in the same

way that Jordan is. Famous for flashing her bits and not a lot else. Why we should value her opinion beats me! Would MCN have published the article if Anne Widecombe or Judy Finnegan was mad about bikes?

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Hmmmmm......

....'so come on MCN, don't stoop to the level of the Daily Sport' - Rings a bit hollow coming from someone who's chosen username is 'dildo'! - Dontcha think?

Reply to this Topic
Doc Strange

Dec 03

Doc Strange says:

r00d

Click on a link? I was talking about the article in the paper today. My comments on the photos were purely about the quality of the shots, rather than the quality of the subject. DS

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Abo and gang

No, - once again, Jodie is NOT ugly! You guys need glasses, or maybe your puritanical prudeness is affecting your vision! Proof? - You simply cannot earn a living as a glamour model if your ugly - fact! - It just don't work-(anymore than you can be a ballet dancer if you've got two left feet!) - In fact good looks are about the only qualifications required for the job! You may not like her style or taste but you can't deny what is. Look, - try to imagine her without all the make up, dressed in twin set and pearls, - better?

Reply to this Topic
scorps

Jan 03

scorps says:

im curious

speaking as a short lardy i cant say anything about jodie without appearing to be jealous, however im under the impression that she has only very recently passed her test. Im not sure at the moment if she is brave or plain stupid for doing this across india thing. I did the two wheels thing in India a few years back and to say the roads were scarey is an understatement, potholes, free roaming cows, kamakazi buses and even dead cows left lying where theyd been hit were just a few of the obstacles i faced. Now its easy saying shes doing a wonderful thing for some nature charity but i do think its more to do with more media coverage. Im wondering how many riding instructors would after getting someone through their test say jolly good plan to a new rider who said right im off on a jolly round a country where road sense is as widespread as a pork sandwiches at a muslims tea party. im assuming that she will be well at the back of a group of very experienced riders.

Reply to this Topic
Lizzie R

Dec 02

Lizzie R says:

I know I am

I have had a lot of practice! Here's one for you all - not a Thatcher or a Jodie, but just as delightful..... xxL ;-) P.S. There's an R1 in there... somewhere..honest.

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Smiley

....Right back at ya! Couldn't get her on the Enfield,- old shocks wouldn't take it, but check out that cleavage,- Louise Brady eat yer heart out!

Reply to this Topic
smileychief

Aug 02

smileychief says:

Lizzie / Kamchat

You guys are just so mean!! I'm glad I wasnt eating!!!

Reply to this Topic
widechickenstrips

May 04

Whats your problem. . eh?

with those georgeous young ladies ? now stop it or I'll come around and sit on your faces. the last person I did that to is still in therapy so beware wcs

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices