You are in... Forums > General > General > Last Night: Ian Wright on TV

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

Last Night: Ian Wright on TV

I watched/ endured an episode of th series where Ian Wright rides accross America on a Harley with some dudes on Route66. Thing is I quite like Wrighty as a presenter, he is naturally humerous, and in fairness quite a decen chap.(Met him a few times) However this was just about the worst bit of sh1te I have ever seen on tv! Anyone else seen it? I was so wrapped up in just how crap it was, I couldnt change channals! :)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (31 January 2006 09:14)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davsato

Oct 05

davsato says:

bikes on tv

i think we all agree that there arent enough programs on tv that show bikes in anything but a bad image ([i]another[/i] bike crash, casualty? come on scriptwriters), and any program that uses a bike in a good way (however loosely, the two fat ladies trumpet was only ever on for about 30secs) has to be good. but is it? wrighty is a nice enough bloke but his latest offering is sooo shite, and where did they get the voiceover man? he sounds like my dad trying to do his "yoof geezer speak". hairy bikers are ok but its sad to see they copped out and went for the BMW free bikes=free advertising thing. the pilot episode was far better.

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

what gets up my nose

with nearly all these bike shows on TV these days is the stupid camera effects........ all this swinging the camera about, flashing and such daft crap. Oh yeah, and why ffs do the yanks have to act so macho/dum? in these shows.

Reply to this Topic
davsato

Oct 05

davsato says:

camera effects

yeah i hate that too, it makes you feel seasick and you cant see anything.

Reply to this Topic
greenpro

Aug 02

greenpro says:

evlcat

it's no good your bloke holding up your knickers in the avatar. tell him he won't get the contents till he fixes your bike. Watch him hustle :-)

Reply to this Topic
markk75

May 04

markk75 says:

Wouldn't even bother

The LAST decent TV series about bikes and bikers was "Long Way Round". There's far too much low-budget shite being sprayed around on channels like M & M. Haven't watched the Hairy Bikers show because it's about food, not bikes. Interesting, entertaining TV needs high production values, so here's my suggestion: If someone assasinates Jeremy Clarkson, I'm sure that James May and Tippex Teeth Hammond would feature some more bikes on "Top Gear"...

Reply to this Topic
smileychief

Aug 02

smileychief says:

The

last decent bike show on the box was "CHiPS", ahem according to my old man!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices