Skip to content

General Earphones... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Earphones...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

METHODMAN

Mar 05

METHODMAN says:

Earphones...

Hi. I'm after some earphones for the sat nav on my bike. The flat ones that velcro in your helmet like you wear for CBT and lessons. Anyone got any ideas where i could find some? Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (31 January 2006 20:41)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chicane

Sep 05

chicane says:

me too

tried the ordinary type on Saturday, firstly I coudn't get it to stay in place then couldn't hear a thing for the wind-noise.

Reply to this Topic
greenpro

Aug 02

greenpro says:

!!!

'couldn't get it to stay in place, and couldn't hear a thing for the wind noise !!!! Blimey.

Reply to this Topic
Sparky24

Dec 04

Sparky24 says:

Earphones

Why dont you try autocom or starcom as they use them for their intercom systems. Autocom ones normally have a 4 pin plug on. Not sure about the starcom ones but if you contact the companies they should be able to tell youif they can help you.

Reply to this Topic
KWAK6ftRider

Jun 04

KWAK6ftRider says:

The

Starcom unit is a fantastic way to get sound into your helmet, but if you do not want to go the hog with an intercom unit, then you could try Green leopard http://www.greenleopard.co.uk they do molded earplugs, but can fit headphones into those ear plugs. So you get the background sound muted by the earplugs, but still able to hear you audio.

Reply to this Topic
chicane

Sep 05

chicane says:

Greenpro

yeah I know it was that second plate of beans wot done it. Was trying to get satnav on the cheap with the tomtom1 (from the car) in my jacket pocket and tescos headphones, serves me right really, guess I'll just have to shell out the extra for the rider. Had a look at the starcom stuff but not sure how many systems ipod/phone/satnav/bike2bike you can plug in and how much it would cost.

Reply to this Topic
davsato

Oct 05

davsato says:

helmet speakers

i use bassmonsters for my garmin, theyre brilliant and plenty loud enough. just do a google search dave PS tomtom rider has sound but only via bluetooth, it doesnt have a headphone socket at all.

Reply to this Topic
Sparky24

Dec 04

Sparky24 says:

Tomtom rider

The audio for the tomtom rider is via a bluetooth link but then a speaker or in ear head phone is used from the bluetooth module. The speaker is of the type that methodman is looking for.

Reply to this Topic
METHODMAN

Mar 05

METHODMAN says:

Bass monsters...

Ended up buying some bass monsters and they do the trick. Cheers for your help

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN