You are in... Forums > General > General > BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DavidCushman

Dec 02

DavidCushman says:

BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Chaps, here are pics of Barbiebabe taken today as she starts on her quest to become an MCN Babe. She's been on stage once and is now wandering among the crowds in her skimpies

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (03 February 2006 13:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
danny_g

Jun 05

danny_g says:

Barbie

Get some tight rubber Nazi gear on yourself. BMW will snap you up straight away to promote their german war machines. :)

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

dannyg

generals gathered in there masses just like witches at black masses,,,,,,,,,as the WAR MACHINE keeps turning

Reply to this Topic
donnyboy

Aug 02

donnyboy says:

Babe

BB you are a babe IMO. Great body, skin, pretty face, one thing though - do they provide make-up artists or advice at these things. I think you could do with hair and make-up advice, just my opinion - if you want to model. Have a look at www.onemodelplace.com Good luck

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Donny

Thanks for you message. They don't provide make-up artists or anything like that. Basically what you see is what the girls do themselves. I am changing my hair slightly, but I'm having trouble finding part-time work at the moment, so have no money to get it done properly. As for the make-up, I'm forever changing what I do so if you've got tips, please let me know. I checked out that web-site and it looks great. When I've got more time during the week, I'll apply. Do you know of any more? x x x

Reply to this Topic
danny_g

Jun 05

danny_g says:

Make up?

Barbie, this is a personal opinion of mine but I dont understand the make up thing. Women dont need it, they are beautiful with out it. And eye liner always runs when you lot have a cry, lol.. There a relative of James Ellisen (motoGP) that posts on the motoGP forum here, maybe see if our boy James needs a grid girl for Donington this year????? Good luck anyhow, d.

Reply to this Topic
dartman

Aug 02

dartman says:

Barbie moose

What a moose! and yellow teeth as well!!

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Ah bless...

bless you...women need make-up, end of story, nothing else to say about that! You should've seen some of the girls - fake tan!!!! I was the whitest one out of everyone, it was ridiculous, I felt stupid standing next to them, they all looked like they'd just got back from 3 weeks stuck in a sun bed. I thought I was actually hitting the new fashion style that's just come in that fake tans are out now - obivously not 'cos the three girls that got through the day I was there, all got through to the Babe Squad! So Danny - could you sort out something for me being James' grid girl? x x x

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Hello Oldman...

...opps, sorry, Dartman. Who are you? Thanks for the compliment but i bet you're not perfect either and wouldn't of got as far as me in any competition.

Reply to this Topic
danny_g

Jun 05

danny_g says:

Hey dickman

Have read some sad things on this site in the past but thats way below the belt. I dont get that kind of response except you must get pleasure attempting to hurt people, you sound bitter? Barbie, I think your gorgeous, just have a laugh (which I know you are) at this tosser.

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

BB

Sorry to here you didn't make it to the squad. Hope you are not to disappointed. Theres always next year girl, keep smiling :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices