You are in... Forums > General > General > BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DavidCushman

Dec 02

DavidCushman says:

BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Chaps, here are pics of Barbiebabe taken today as she starts on her quest to become an MCN Babe. She's been on stage once and is now wandering among the crowds in her skimpies

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (03 February 2006 13:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

That's

... the spirit Barbie! Keep your wits about you or you'll end up like Chantelle! Hold on. No you won't... you can string a coherent sentence together! ;-) Wanna go 2's up on my Tmax? ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Its our loss

Cos we wont see as much of you not being an MCN babe. Or as frequently

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

barbie babe

nice teeth

Reply to this Topic
greenpro

Aug 02

greenpro says:

DC

you mean you get paid as well? You is one lucky bloke. No wonder broad smile on your fizzog. Barbie, well done, gal, you did well to make it as far as you did. Each BSB/WSB meeting I go to this year I'll say to the MCB Babes 'Where's Laura?' and see what happens :-) I still reckon you've got the best legs of all of 'em, so there.

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Thanks peeps...

Thanks to everyone who got me to the semi-finals by voting for me. I think one main thing wasI didn't go over the top with the fake tan. To be honest, I didn't wear any fake tan - it's February for god's sake!!!! Some of them looked orange, liked they bathed in the stuff. Then there was me, as white as they come! I thought that was just showing a true English lass. Sgt Bilko - Cheers for your message. 'Wanna go 2's up on my Tmax?' - let know where and when! Greenpro - Thanks matey, hopefully I'll get to the BSB/WSB meets anyway, we'll have to arrange it all on here. x x x

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

well spotted lessaint .......

are you a gambler by any chance ?? lol lol .....

Reply to this Topic
Suzman

Mar 05

Suzman says:

Sorry to

hear you didnt get picked BB, all I can think is the voting was rigged by those that want hunky blokes and queers in the MCN. Chin up for next time girl

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Shame BB

Think you'd have definitely livened things up - MCN's loss. You'll have to let us know how pillion rides go u lucky gal you :) I always say if you've got it, flaunt it - if u haven't (like moi) don't frighten the poor people ;) Sounds like you're having fun hunny so you enjoy it :)

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Thank you...

...so much for a lovely message. Not sure if the test ride is definate but if it goes ahead I'll be taking my camera and letting you all know how it goes. I agree - it's MCN's loss but it's hard facing it at the moment with the fact that I'm not an MCN babe. x x x

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Commiserations Barbie...

....don't worry about it.....not getting in to the MCN Babesquad didn't seem to do 'Chantelle' any harm! ;)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices