You are in... Forums > General > General > BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DavidCushman

Dec 02

DavidCushman says:

BarbieBabe at Ally Pally

Chaps, here are pics of Barbiebabe taken today as she starts on her quest to become an MCN Babe. She's been on stage once and is now wandering among the crowds in her skimpies

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (03 February 2006 13:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

Barbie - You're Our MCN Forum Babe!

Barbie; Hope you get to do the 'pillion test' & manage to pick up some other work as well. [b]Fake Tan - don't go there![/b] One girl on Friday looked 'orange' from where all your supporters were standing (down Stunty down!). ;) The better half saw a couple of the girls getting changed Sunday morning, one was helping(!) the other apply 'fake tan' & in true blond fashion then said isn't this best applied 2/3 hours beforehand...? They then proceeded to cake themselves in 'Make Up' directly on top of the hurriedley applied fake tan! [i]Missus pissed herself laughing when she came back to me in the cloakroom![/i]

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

D-Head Man!

[i]What a moose![/i] If you can't say something constructive about someone on this site... [b]SAY NOTHING AT ALL![/b] C U Next Tuesday!!!

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Tiamo...

...thanks hunny. I know what you and your missus mean about those girls and their fake tan - that's exactly what they were doing on Friday when we got changed! It was hilarious!!!! See my other thread about how I'm no longer doing the pillion test ride but may get some work. Maybe I could get my own page somewhere on the site for being the MCN Forum Babe, or we could have our own squad with me, mel, r1chic, sky, milkfloat and any others that are up for it - how cool would that be! We could all meet up somewhere and have our photo taken - wicked! x x x

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

MCN Forum Babes / Real Bikers

[i]Maybe I could get my own page somewhere on the site for being the MCN Forum Babe, or we could have our own squad with me, mel, r1chic, sky, milkfloat and any others that are up for it - how cool would that be! We could all meet up somewhere and have our photo taken - wicked! x[/i] Great idea Laura... [b]MCN Forum Babes / Real Biker Babes[/b] Or how about [b]'CUSHY'S ANGELS![/b] ;) Ti xx

Reply to this Topic
MrHarlequin

Aug 02

MrHarlequin says:

Fake tan?

Fake? FAKE?? You mean it's NOT sunny and 90 degrees in Surrey, Noocassel or the Ukraine?? Dammit, there go MY holiday plans. Actually, it was rather fun seeing girls in the 12 O'clock heats turn bright orange by the 3.30 competition. Maybe they were hoping to get a job on the KTM stand if they failed in the competition? But it will be even MORE fun seeing what happens if they have to work at a BSB round in typically British weather. Is fake tan waterproof? If not, be fun to see them standing in their own orange puddles. Barbie, although ladies may need makeup, it can only enhance, not create beauty and many a man will always prefer natural beauty. You've got that in spades and I'm sure it will stand you in good stead, so although you're future's bright, it isn't orange!

Reply to this Topic
R1chic

Jan 05

R1chic says:

Hi

Sorry for the delay BB, I did my best for you on Friday, I couldn't have made much more noise etc. At least we had some fun. And I think you are right us girls on the forum are the real biker babes. See you tomorrow. xx And a hello to the other I met on Friday.

Reply to this Topic
MrHarlequin

Aug 02

MrHarlequin says:

And trust me

R1chic made a LOT of noise in support of you! Knew I should have bought those custom earplugs. :D

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Cheers for cheers!

I couldn't see you to start with but as soon as I was on that stage, believe me, it was like the bikes, I heard ya before I saw ya!!!! You lot were brilliant, I dread to think what they would've said if you lot had been any closer to the front!!! Thanks again guys for all your support, it was great. x x x

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

Soz

to hear ya didnt quite make it BB. But you can be my Brolly Dolly anytime. Keep smilin ;)

Reply to this Topic
BarbieBabe

May 04

BarbieBabe says:

Stunty

Yippee!!!! Give me the dates! Problem is I don't have anything Orange! x x x

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle