Skip to content

General Oh my giddy aunt... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Oh my giddy aunt...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

Oh my giddy aunt...

We've just taken delivery of the new Suzuki GSXR-600. What a seriously sexy bit of kit. Amazingly compact and just the right size for a squirt like me! Seems very comfy and I can't wait to take one out on demo... The 750 which uses the same chassis and bodywork is due in a month's time and we've sold 7 already... :-)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (20 February 2006 21:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kentuckey

Aug 02

kentuckey says:

Sgt. Beware of the forum police they might take exception to the blasphemous use of the lord's name. Ken.T

Reply to this Topic
Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

Kent...

... you might be right....;-)

Reply to this Topic
goudger

May 05

goudger says:

Hey Bilks!

What size squirt are you, or what size squirt should one be for this 600?

Reply to this Topic
Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

Goud...

Oh about that and a little more! It seems sports bikes are getting smaller and smaller which is good when you've a frame like mine! ;-)

Reply to this Topic
rashton

Jul 04

rashton says:

Was at me local dealer on the weekend picing up some bits and they had a new GSXR6 there sat on it. The thing was tiny! Very good looking bike though. The 750 is the same size looking at the suzuki site too. They aint designed for my gangly 6ft 1 frame :(

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

bout time

us shorties got a look in without needing a ladder and arm extensions... or putting on a rack overnite ;) 5'4 moi with 30" legs and short arms can't reach the big bikes... will have to get a pic of me on hubby's zx9r... thats funny feet nearly 9" off the floor and arms 7" too short for bars at full stretch lol

Reply to this Topic
technohamster

Dec 04

gsxr

Im 6'1 and sat on one at show and i must be doing something wrong cos it felt ok to me for size,sometimes find that been taller means less of a stretch to bars meaning you sit a little straighter and keep the weight off your wrists. And yes its a stunning piece of kit shame no money:(

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices