Skip to content

Ask an Expert Still learning but Bought ER-6n!!! New rider

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > New rider > Still learning but Bought ER-6n!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

benny69

Mar 06

benny69 says:

Still learning but Bought ER-6n!!!

Hello people. I am still learning but have been bitten by the bug. I went out this morning and bought a new ER-6n. I have a question also. is a datatool alarm better than a meta alarm????? And does any insurance company give decent quotes to new riders. many thanks

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (18 March 2006 17:34)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dude4301

Feb 06

dude4301 says:

insurance

try ebikes , have break down cover built in to some policies im a new rider we 3points an one stolen bike claim an was still under 300 fully comp on a gsx 600.

Reply to this Topic
rashton

Jul 04

rashton says:

Alarm

Datatool and Meta are much the same quality wise. The Datatool Sys 3 has a movement sensor which beeps if someone walks into the bike (or tries to move it), some ppl like it some dont. I would ring around insurers its worth spending the time. I found bennets good for my first year and have moved to carol nash now. eBike was too damned expensive for me. Oh and enjoy the bike ;)

Reply to this Topic
lou71cbr600fs

Jul 05

insurance

Hi passed my test last july and found the best quote from laxton insurance £575 fully comp with 450 xs for a cbr600fsport give them a try they r never beaten i have my car thru them aswell heres the number 08704446365and the website is www.dwlaxton.co.uk as for the alarms i havnt a clue im a woman lol Take care and be safe Louise

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices