You are in... Forums > Sport > Brolly babes > ***Calling all MCN fanatics***

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Lozza06

Jun 06

Lozza06 says:

***Calling all MCN fanatics***

Well hello there... I would like to introduce myself.. I am the newest member of the MCN team and I'm here for you guys to try my upmost hardest to give you what you want. My first little task is the re-jigging of that newsletter that falls into your inbox each week.. Tell me guys - and gals as I know there some out there - tell me what tickles your fancy?? Is it the the leading stories in the bike world or the latest on the hottest bike?? Or are you more up for taking a peek at biker babes or the most outrageous posting in the forum?? Don't be shy. I want to hear all your comments, quibbles, whispers and shout outs on the subject... To be continued....................... Lozza

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (23 June 2006 09:31)

Post a message in Brolly babes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
u812uk

Mar 07

u812uk says:

Suggestions

May I suggest that in the news letter you include a description of the new bikes and a possible second hand alternative; you could give a brief comparison and maybe a link to the available relevant make/model MCN "Bikes for sale" web page. It would also be nice to have a brief description under each subject heading for the News and Sport etc as well as more links to the articles in question. To conclude the news letter maybe you could include link's and descriptions of interesting and outrageous forum conversations and a picture of a hot chick on a bike :) so I don’t seem too sexist maybe the Girls or some blokes would appreciate a dude on a bike picture......

Reply to this Topic
deenjay

Mar 07

deenjay says:

Brolly Babes

Ok a little heads up

July18th castle coombe race curcuit.

charity even 6pm onwards we will have 4 or more fs1e girls present as brolly dollys ( check the babes pictures on this forum and select highest rating) have your bike photographed with 2 or more of our girls and raise money for charity.

PS if MCN see fit to send a few MCN tops up im sure we can get the girls in them.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle