Skip to content

Sport Time to end the Dakar? Brolly babes

You are in... Forums > Sport > Brolly babes > Time to end the Dakar?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DavidCushman

Dec 02

DavidCushman says:

Time to end the Dakar?

KTM is considering pullling out of the Dakar and all rallies after deaths in the race this week. See related article and add your comments here.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (12 January 2005 08:56)

Post a message in Brolly babes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LOUDPIPES509

Dec 04

LOUDPIPES509 says:

Dakar

Fabrizio Meoni knew the risks of riding the Dakar better than anyone. I'm sure he would not want KTM or other racers to quit due to his death.

Reply to this Topic
peicfull

Sep 04

peicfull says:

Dakar

It is verry sad knews about Fabrizo Meoni. I am onley a fan of all motorcycle sport, but i think it is wonderful for people to do these things, please do take time and pay respect. but i feel it must go on Fabrizo was doing what he loved Thank you all. dick hughes

Reply to this Topic
wulfman

Mar 04

wulfman says:

Time to end the Dakar ?

Another sad loss to the motorcycle world, I think the race should be stopped as a mark of respect, however I don't believe the two riders would want the Dakar to be Stopped for good, the riders know the risks involved, they do it because that's what they want to do, they would not want to deprive other riders the chance to compete or win, My thoughts go out to there family & friends. They will be missed.. by all..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle