Skip to content

Sport most popular area of the site.... Brolly babes

You are in... Forums > Sport > Brolly babes > most popular area of the site....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mooncat52

Jun 03

mooncat52 says:

most popular area of the site....

I know you're always labouring the point that the babe of the day is "one of the most popular areas of the website" but I think its now fair to say, after several months, that this particular discussion board is more than just a damp squib. Maybe the 'babes' are popular, but like it or not, you've got to admit that no-one really cares enough to consider posting about them....whether thats because no-one actually looks at said babes or whether its because the sort of people who do are incapable/unwilling to string a sentence together and post anything, surely its time for you to admit that this was not one of your best ideas, and write it off or move it away from sport even?? Hardly anyone has used this board at all since its launch, so why not turn it over to something that is more likely to be used...even a sort of non-racing board for the race fans who use this place every day and litter up the boards with non racing topics but don't want to go to the generals board? How much easier would it be for us to discuss Guy's latest ridiculous idea, Stuey's latest satire or who's got the quickest laps on Grand Turismo this week over here, close enough to sport for us all to access, but not littering up the sports boards? Please consider this, or maybe getting rid of the babe board from over here completely...its a waste of time and looks so tacky, and you have to admit its been a failure. Cheers!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (15 March 2005 09:50)

Post a message in Brolly babes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mooncat52

Jun 03

mooncat52 says:

cheers

I do know about the Generals board....and i know of its reputation, which is why i suggested it - its sort of renowned for being where the 'idiots' go....personally I've only ever looked once, but I'm still wary of venturing over there without backup or a big gun!

Reply to this Topic
mooncat52

Jun 03

mooncat52 says:

are you serious maaan???

The 'generals board' is a legend in its own lunch hour! Thats why none of the sports bods use it! It always used to be deemed the place where the 'nutters' went - not my words, just ones i've been fed in the past! I actually think the problem is that because we think its going to be bad, we don't go there! I have visited once or twice but didn't recognise the names of anyone so didn't go back! I'm not bnothered about abuse, I wouldn't push the button anyway, its a bit sad really! Maybe you could get a crossover between us lot and the generals board? Maybe it could be a Spring project to integrate us into each others' worlds!!

Reply to this Topic
wizz123

Feb 04

wizz123 says:

Babes...!!!!

Distatesful,scantily young ladies,in tight leathers,pressing themselves against each other,or wearing next to nothing,while drooling over a bike. Did l say distasteful ?,l meant distractful,but please give me more to distract me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices