Skip to content

Where to Ride Welcome Meets, routes and tours (Rest of world)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SeanW

Aug 02

SeanW says:

Welcome

Christen our new forum - let us know about great rides or touring locations around the world. Why not upload some pics of your trip?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (01 March 2007 11:41)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (Rest of world)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jenna Watkins

Apr 07

Indian Motorcycle Challenge

I'm currently organising a charity motorcycle challenge through India, to raise money for the Foundation for Conductive Education, a charity for people with disabilities. I’m currently organising a sponsored Indian Motorcycle Charity challenge, to take place between 14th – 22nd October 2007. This involves travelling over 1300 km across amazing countryside on the famous Royal Enfield Bullet Motorcycle. It may take a while to adjust to the Royal Enfield with its drum brakes and gears on the right foot, but the experience is most definitely worth it! Would anyone be interested in taking part?

Reply to this Topic
canarlee

Aug 05

canarlee says:

tour new zealand!!!

what an awesome country to tour!!!

the roads are in tip top condition generally, with good cambers on those long sweepers and the tight twisties! if you are planning on coming over, then i suggest hiring a sports bike and basing yourselves 1 or 2 days ride away from anywhere you want to visit, then you only have to carry the bare essentials and can enjoy the roads aswell as the fantastic scenery!!! what i have known for quite a few people (and it is working for me at the moment) is to spend a week in one place and do the above, then send your stuff down by mail to the next area that you want to base yourself for the rideouts. again leaving you free to get your knee down if thats your thing or just taking your time and enjoying the scenery without the weight of luggage to carry!!!

either way, (as the kiwi tourism says) where the bloody hell are ya?

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices