You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Cans for Z750

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

viksagar1

Jun 06

viksagar1 says:

Cans for Z750

Do I need to have the fuelling re-mapped if I fit a street legal Akrapovic end can for my Z750 (2006).

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (05 March 2007 11:55)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Dabbsy

Aug 02

Dabbsy says:

Cans for Z750

Hi there, The Akra official line is that all their product development is based on standard settings so you do NOT need to modify air and fuel ratios. However, to optimise performance you might wish to invest in a Power commander or freeer-flowing air filter. for more info on Akra products, go to www.akrapovic-exhaust.com and look on the FAQs, Chris

Reply to this Topic
Dabbsy

Aug 02

Dabbsy says:

Cans for Z750

Hi there, The Akra official line is that all their product development is based on standard settings so you do NOT need to modify air and fuel ratios. However, to optimise performance you might wish to invest in a Power commander or freeer-flowing air filter. for more info on Akra products, go to www.akrapovic-exhaust.com and look on the FAQs, Chris

Reply to this Topic
Skippy355

Nov 08

Skippy355 says:

Z750 and Akrapovic slip on

Hi, can anyone help? This is the only post i can find regarding the Akrapovic exhaust and a Z750. I've just got my new 08 Z750 and looking for a street legal slip on Akrapovic. Does anyone have a site i can visit or place to call to get a good price for the aforementioned?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices