News 'Rocket' backs safer riding Events

You are in... Forums > News > Events > 'Rocket' backs safer riding

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Rob Hull  says:

'Rocket' backs safer riding

The Derbyshire Safety Camera Partnership has received backing from one of the countries biggest racing stars – Rocket Ron Haslam.

Ron said, “Riding safely is vital – no matter how much experience you have. It is so important to be aware of your speed and the dangers around you, whether you are on the road or on the track.”

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (15 March 2007 11:32)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
puck67

Nov 07

puck67 says:

And derrrr and yeah spring to mind, state the bleeding obvious , seems like we are being taught to suck eggs from all sides now, How about, road repairs, now there is something that needs looking at, not just the way we ride or how, And how about drivers, now there is a thing, drivers, funny how all this anti bike material is being seeped into the uk unconcious mind, I find drivers far more of a hazard to myself than me Mr.Haslam, And the times I have been knocked off my motorcycle has been to the undo care and attention of fuck whit drivers !!...... I would like to see balanced comments, Not everyone including ex racers banging on about us being safe, I think we are well aware that we could be killed or maimed every time we get on our machines, Life is about risk, get over it , I for one do not wish to live in a bubble, And if I do get wiped out doing something I totally love than so be it, Rant over !! discuss

Reply to this Topic
puck67

Nov 07

puck67 says:

And derrrr and yeah spring to mind, state the bleeding obvious , seems like we are being taught to suck eggs from all sides now, How about, road repairs, now there is something that needs looking at, not just the way we ride or how, And how about drivers, now there is a thing, drivers, funny how all this anti bike material is being seeped into the uk unconcious mind, I find drivers far more of a hazard to myself than me Mr.Haslam, And the times I have been knocked off my motorcycle has been to the undo care and attention of fuck whit drivers !!...... I would like to see balanced comments, Not everyone including ex racers banging on about us being safe, I think we are well aware that we could be killed or maimed every time we get on our machines, Life is about risk, get over it , I for one do not wish to live in a bubble, And if I do get wiped out doing something I totally love than so be it, Rant over !! discuss

Reply to this Topic
puck67

Nov 07

puck67 says:

sorry my rant appeared twice peeps, And as for backing Derbyshire safety camera partnership bollocks, the only reason they exist is to take revenue for the government, we know it , the police know it, As I know a few traffic policmen,And the partnerships know it , we are not standing up for ourselves very well people !!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices