Skip to content

General Exhausting choice of exhausts for a Honda CBR 600 rr General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Exhausting choice of exhausts for a Honda CBR 600 rr

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kobbi

Mar 07

Kobbi says:

Exhausting choice of exhausts for a Honda CBR 600 rr

Just purchased an rr 03 and want to upgrade the exhaust to improve mid range. Would love a Yoshi but they are damned expensive, so maybe an Akraprovic... but they aint cheap either. Any body got any thoughts and reasons why I should choose anything else? Slip on or full system. The bike is used everyday all over the country but as yet not on track days. Cheers all.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (16 March 2007 08:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

exhaust

I've only just found your post so i''m probably too late and you've already purchased.  I originally purchased the micron with the double outlet.  Major problems though. where the pipe is welded onto the back of the box, it split after about 200 miles leaving gas escape and nearly burning through the wiring loom.  Micron were good and offered me a replacement which I declined and they also paid for a new loom and all the underseat plastics.  I then went for the akrapovic which was ten times lighter, infact the micron was about the same weight as standard.  And as you are doing track days getting rid of quite a few kilos that high up and than far back on the bike is invaluable.

Ian

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices