Skip to content

General No BSB on telly? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > No BSB on telly?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

queen bodecia

Oct 02

No BSB on telly?

Last year we had motoGP live on BBC, WSB highlights on C4 and BSB on ITV. This year it's all gone except the BBC coverage of motoGP. Rather pished off :(

Don't start banging on about Eurosport either, I refuse to pay for a Sky dish and watch racing with adverts in the middle, plus BSB is not on there either.

QB is grumpy. How is one supposed to convalesce without any bike racing to watch?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (05 April 2007 11:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Eskimo_nell

Apr 06

Eskimo_nell says:

Tony

It ain't a problem for me, because I can watch it on freeview. I was sympathising with QB who (quite rightly) feels that she shouldn't be forced into having sky, virgin or freeview to watch the bikes.

You like knitting? Take it up yourself! :)I have better things to do.

Reply to this Topic
queen bodecia

Oct 02

I've got Freeview...

No mention of it on ITV in the telly mag but it is on the webshite so fingers crossed and all that.

Stunty's house sounds better but I'm still housebound. Pah!

Reply to this Topic
daveandtrig1

Apr 07

daveandtrig1 says:

BSB On ITV?

Just sat down to watch the Superbikes.

Gutted!

Don't worry though plenty of football. (Who cares!)

Reply to this Topic
pussinboots

Aug 02

pussinboots says:

biking on telly

hope you are now on the mend QB ...all the best from us...stuck in the house is a drag

now what tv guide did you read cos bsb was supposedly on ITV late last night altho' it didn't seem to materialize o n ITV 4...anyway we watched it from 9.00 on Skysports 3 after live speedway from w'ton...have to say the Sky coverage was great...covered Supersport ,R6 cup, 125s( good on the lass who finished in the points btw )Superstocks & main 2 Superbike races...good interviews & team info from keith huewen niall mackenzie & even toseland added his 2 penn'orth....well done skysportsa crackin' show !

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nickrrr

Apr 05

Nickrrr says:

just get sky ;-)

three and a half hours coverage at 7 oclock of every race in full, brilliant :D and the football as well :D heaven

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle