Skip to content

News Suzuki 'Address' commuters with 125cc bike New bikes

You are in... Forums > News > New bikes > Suzuki 'Address' commuters with 125cc bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

ChrisNewbigging

Jun 06

Suzuki 'Address' commuters with 125cc bike

Suzuki announced the UK introduction of the Address 125 commuter bike last week. The step-through style machine has a four-stroke 125cc engine with a semi-automatic four-speed gearbox and disc brakes. It costs £1699 on the road, and comes with a two year warranty, one year’s breakdown cover, and is available on a two-year finance plan with £48.76 monthly payments. See your local...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (11 June 2007 17:24)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
flip

Aug 02

flip says:

Why don't they address the rest of our needs and make bikes with decent build quality. My current bike is my third Suzuki and probably my last. I'm sick to death of flaking paint and furry fasteners (which is a shame as I really fancied a gixer 750)

Reply to this Topic
coliwobble

Jan 05

coliwobble says:

Suzuki?

Looks awful like a Honda Innova 125 to me!

Reply to this Topic
nigglenoo

May 05

nigglenoo says:

Might look like the Honda to western eyes but if you went to the Far East you would find all the big four Jap brands make step thru models like this, also known as underbones, or in Malaysia they are called kapcais. Yes Yamaha and even Kawasaki make 'em and so do other Far Eastern brands like Kymco, Hyosung and Modenas.

What I don't get is why we have to put up with low spec versions with horrible rust prone spoked steel and chrome wheels when over there there are many models with cast wheels, including the Honda Wave which is very closely related to the Innova??? Also some slightly higher performance versions with a few cc's more than 125.

Modenas with Kawasaki motor here: http://rmreview.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/m-0007.jpg

Sporty Yamaha Y135LC here:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fnEVZDW63m4/SI7_9Wi6iGI/AAAAAAAACAY/DftxVNUIOyU/s1600/AR0701090001_03_Articles_Printing_VII_410_Pictures_20223_20223-W500.jpg

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices