Skip to content

Ask an Expert Refactoring page topic... Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > Refactoring page topic...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

mick  says:

Refactoring page topic...

...to proper hierarchy.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (15 June 2007 19:30)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
styler4077

Aug 06

styler4077 says:

Birmingham bike thieves

Name and shame him, get a new email address, then use a internet cafe and past his name all over every bike forum. We have to do some thing about these "people" because as you found out the police won't

Reply to this Topic
Tedski

May 07

Tedski says:

Bike Scum

Well at least you got yours back my R1 vanished out of my back garden never to be seen again. I wrote to MCN but my story never got in I wonder why ? because I say name and shame them that might stop it what do you reckon ? I also wrote to all the mags no real feed back from them. I think some of them are all talk because tey get their bikes foc.

Reply to this Topic
busaboxer

May 07

busaboxer says:

why should the police

why should the police do any thing theres much easy prey out there... namely any law abiding car or bike owner .. theives half the time have nothing so cant pay any fines prisons are full so why bother going after them ... what a sad society we live in

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle