Skip to content

News The longest day Other

You are in... Forums > News > Other > The longest day

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

fatal2

May 07

fatal2 says:

The longest day

I'm writing this after being on my GSX-R1000 K6 for just short of two days, with a mate on his 2006 ZX-10R. We went to Scotland for the longest day, despite the crappy weather forecast. We started from Chester-le-Street (that's Co. Durham if you don't watch cricket!) at 7.30am on Thursday June 21, and heading up the A68 through Jedburgh to Edinburgh without...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (28 June 2007 12:51)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fatal2

May 07

fatal2 says:

me again

got a new tyre and a date aug 17.18&19th aug if you want come setting off from co.durham on 17th at about 7ish and heading straight to ullapool. then on the 18th touring scotland poss heading for the isle of sky? if it sounds like your kinda thing drop me a line

Reply to this Topic
zx10bites

Aug 07

zx10bites says:

the longest day

yes i was there and it was what makes live great fun .my tyre lasted 48 hours but who cares , i will be ready for the 17 august 7.30 chester le street . join us

Reply to this Topic
fatal2

May 07

fatal2 says:

doing it again

going up again this year same old madness if anyone up thatway on the longest day let us know and we might be able to meet up

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices