Skip to content

SUZUKI Suzuki's 2008 Hayabusa shows its aerodynamic skills GSX1300R HAYABUSA

You are in... Forums > SUZUKI > GSX1300R HAYABUSA > Suzuki's 2008 Hayabusa shows its aerodynamic skills

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tony Parter  says:

Suzuki's 2008 Hayabusa shows its aerodynamic skills

THIS is how the all-new 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-R1300R motorcycle will cut through the air. The image, directly from the Suzuki motorcycle R&D Department, has been made to show just how effective the swoopy fairing and new droop tail section are at whipping speed-sapping airflow efficiently around the rider. The Suzuki1340cc, 198bhp, 220kg Hayabusa is due to be available in October 2007. Thinking of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (05 July 2007 11:53)

Post a message in GSX1300R HAYABUSA

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snave

Aug 02

snave says:

Nice but...

Not a true representation of the aerodynamics of the Hayabusa. The flow breakaway at the rear is not that smooth, siphon shape, it's a swirling vortex of power-sapping drag. Why don't you do a smoke test with one in a wind tunnel, and see for yourselves? Pure PR BS. Nice artwork though. It'll be used in the ad campaign to flannel the bullible...

Reply to this Topic
fozzy babe

Mar 07

fozzy babe says:

?

erm yeah, i agree i think

Reply to this Topic
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

Urgh!!!

All this aero rubbish is all very well, but who would actually need it to that extent? It's like saying that they've shaved 5Kg off the R1, when the average rider is 14 stone... However, it still doesn't change the fact that this is quite possibly the ugliest bike since the Ducati Multistrada.

Reply to this Topic
w322

Jul 07

w322 says:

That's ok if,,

,,one rides in a tuck all day but that's not in the real world.

Reply to this Topic
gary2stroke

Jul 07

gary2stroke says:

New Hayabusa

I think this is the most beautiful looking bike to adorn the front page of MCN in the many years I've been a reader. I cannot understand comments that its ugly etc. Its blindingly sexy, erotic almost! And like the former model, I've no doubt it will be a stunning ride. Its a work of art, its beautiful, and I want one!!

Reply to this Topic
gary2stroke

Jul 07

gary2stroke says:

There's no doubt,

the more I look at it, the more I love it! Is it really so important to be quibbling about aero this and that? I think not. Its just a mind blowingly awesome bike, looks and performance, I thank Suzuki for giving us this gift! Those that criticise are simply afraid of it...

Reply to this Topic
motormikeday

Oct 06

motormikeday says:

Hayabusa

Never seen one perform well at a trackday yet, too big too heavy, stonking engine though.

Reply to this Topic
bazzabusa

Jun 07

bazzabusa says:

hayabusa speed

the busa is not built for a track day, its built for top speed, if you doubt what i say get yourself to Elvington airfield this Sunday the 8th July its a top speed day. there will be no other bikes even close to the busa on a top speed run and thats where those aeros come in to there own, not poncing around a track at 140mph but at speeds above 180mph. de-restricted this busa will be a true 200mph bike !

Reply to this Topic
agozx10r

Jun 07

agozx10r says:

Hayabusa

I think, some like skinny, some meaty and some biiiig ladys, now,, ZX10R thin, quick, veeeery sexy and straight to the point, loooovely.

Reply to this Topic
Phantom_Mark

May 07

Phantom_Mark says:

SRAD escue ?

Looks very much like the old SRAD gixer at the rear doesnt it, hopefully it wont be so blobby in the flesh as the SRAD's tho, never did like those.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices