Skip to content

Ask an Expert 2004 cbr600rr Vs a new z750 Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > 2004 cbr600rr Vs a new z750

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

little fella69

Jul 07

2004 cbr600rr Vs a new z750

Hi there after a bid of advice i currently ride a 2004 cbr600rr but thinking of changing it for a new kawasaki Z750. Im not the quickest of riders but can get knee down on certain bits of road been riding for 3 years having had a rs125,sv650,and a zx6r. The lads i ride with are on sportsbikes but ive always liked the naked look but dont want to be disapointed with a z750 when the pace heats up. Opinions please.......:unsure:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (05 July 2007 14:41)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
viksagar1

Jun 06

viksagar1 says:

cbr600rr Vs Z750

u'll enjoy the low-down power, not having to dance on the gears and invite admiring glances. U'll not like it if you want to go fast around corners (Copes well with bends though - if set up).

I have had not quality or reliablity issues and it puts a smile on my face every time i ride it.

It is 750 cubes for 600 money, cant go wrong with that.

Reply to this Topic
edandsa

Jan 06

edandsa says:

tts 884 Bandit

:ph43r: have a look at my TTs 884 Bandit on rate my bike , if you too had one I can asssure their's not much to touch it on real roads especially on the twisty stuff. And the fact that it just looks like a standard 600 Bandit surprises a lot of people as your'e riding along especially the race rep boys.

[This Reply has been modified by the Moderator]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices