You are in... Forums > News > Events > The Unity Ride 2007

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

The Unity Ride 2007

It seems like a long time ago now, but think back... What were you doing on 21st August 2005? If you were like me, 3499 of you out there will remember exactly what you were doing that Sunday. It was Unity Ride, the day bikers rode back into London. On 21st August 2005 the motorcycling community joined together in support...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (31 July 2007 20:32)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

Ride Details

Where Ride-in's will be organized from various 'satellite' points around the capital: Box Hill departing 10:00am Oakdene Cafe departing 11:00am High Beech departing 11:00am Ace Cafe departing 10:30am The West Country (Poole and Portsmouth) departing 8:00am (Maps for the starting locations can be down loaded from the Unity web page in the ‘where’ section) These ride-in's will converge at the assembly point within the east car parks of the Excel Center (nr London City Airport). (maps are available on the Unity Web Page in the ‘Where Section) Why not organise your own ride in? Bring your club, team or shop regulars along or contact your local MAG or BMF group and get their assistance. Just let us know what you are doing and we will do what we can to help. The Route The Unity Ride will take a complex route through London, taking in all the major sights and will have extensive media coverage and our aim is to have all of London join us in a celebration of motorcycling. The Sights of London on the Unity Ride Route London City Airport , The Dome, Canary Wharf, Lime House Link, Tower of London, Embankment ,London Eye, Houses of Parliament ,Downing Street ,The Mall Trafalgar Square ,Aldwych.,St. Clement Danes Church ,Fleet Street ,St Paul's Cathedral ,The Bank / Mansion House. ,The Monument ,The Gerkin ,London Bridge , City Hall , Tower Bridge. The ride will terminate at The Ace Cafe. Register here www.unityride.co.uk (this helps the organizers know how many to expect for each location and how many marshals are needed.... it gets a bit busy. Plus your £5 goes to the following charities 'Children in Need' and 'Help a London Child')

Reply to this Topic
robred

Aug 06

robred says:

remember. . . .

Hi chick dude - hey, I can't remember what i was doing last sunday !!

Reply to this Topic
Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

Ace Cafe 10am 19/08/07

LOL.... Robred You'll remember a Ride-out with me....Get down to the Ace Cafe for 10am on 19th August, come and find me and I'll buy you a cuppa. Ride leaves at 10.30! See you there!

Reply to this Topic
robred

Aug 06

robred says:

Ooower Mrs . . .

Ooower Mrs . . . .is that right?  

Ok, will try and make that. Where is the ride out to?

Plus I’m off to the bulldog this weekend so if you are up there, I’ll buy the………err………tattoos I suppose : )

Reply to this Topic
Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

LOL.....

Erm....I'll have a think about the tattoo ha ha. As for the destination of Unity Ride.... There are a number of satellite rides being guided in – Epping Forest Tea Hut, Oakdene Café, Box Hill, Poole in Dorset and of course the Ace café. These rides all meet up at London Excel East where there is refreshments and toilets. Everyone then leaves from Excel at 1pm sharp for a tour of London, heading west wards back to the Ace for the remainder of Ladies Day and there is a band in the evening. Have fun at the Bulldog Bash.... you can show me ya new ink on 19th.

Reply to this Topic
robred

Aug 06

robred says:

No Tats

Just kidin. skin clean, firm and baby soft.

Missed the bulldog, I went via my Dads and he was not too well so stayed over the weekend to help him out. So another year goes by and I have still not been to the bash.

Still, I’m not a big Quo fan!  : )

What did you get up to ?

Reply to this Topic
Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

Baby soft skin??

Have you been bathing in Lime Jelly again? There will always be next years BDB, I've still not made it to a Street fighter sunday yet. Was out and about on the bike all weekend Ace, Frith St, Epping forest. I also rode the Unity Ride route.

Reply to this Topic
robred

Aug 06

robred says:

yes

hehe - yes, every third wednesday . . . .

never miss . .

Reply to this Topic
Biker Biker

Jul 07

Biker Biker says:

Hmm

Good old LJ30... lubrication for the skin

Reply to this Topic
robred

Aug 06

robred says:

err

yav lost me chick dude . . . .  :mellow:lj30....?...

still, you streetfighter types and all that . . . :biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices