Skip to content

News MCN Exclusive: Triumph Rocket III Touring spyshots New bikes

You are in... Forums > News > New bikes > MCN Exclusive: Triumph Rocket III Touring spyshots

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Tony Carter

Jun 07

Tony Carter says:

MCN Exclusive: Triumph Rocket III Touring spyshots

Here are the world’s first pictures of the final version of Triumph’s Rocket III Touring – which shows that the bike bears an almost remarkable resemblance to the Harley-Davidson Road King. This motorcycle was first revealed in MCN more than a year ago, and now we have exclusive photographs taken by MCN’s spy photographer on UK roads in its final tests. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (14 August 2007 11:06)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
galswort

May 06

galswort says:

Rad Size

My God! How big a radiator has it got! You could cool a Mac truck with a rad that big. You'd have thought they could have developed the Rocket III to reduce the rad size. What have they been doing for the past few years?

Reply to this Topic
gouchoplus

Mar 06

gouchoplus says:

rocket rad

the rocket has a large rad because the engine is as big as a large family car (remember), I have had mine for over two years now and believe me you need that amount of cooling ability when stuck in traffic on a hot summer day, not this year, besides it fits the majestic size of the bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices