Skip to content

News A happy GTR owner Bike tests

You are in... Forums > News > Bike tests > A happy GTR owner

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Paul Kenyon  says:

A happy GTR owner

Kawasaki GTR: Just that bit better. Having tested Yamaha's FJR the natural replacement for my previous XJ900 I read a follow up report on Kawasaki's new GTR. This report compared not only the FJR but also BMW's K1200 GTSE. Confused I called BMW. I could practically see the dealership if only a couple of houses were removed. They answered 'Yes we...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (15 August 2007 18:41)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Big_Boomer

Oct 05

Big_Boomer says:

Another happy 1400GTR owner

Glad I'm not the only one. I tried the ST (knees hit the fairing and it's chuffing ugly with the panniers removed), the FJR (stiff throttle, poor finish) and the K1200GT (not to my taste and over-priced) and bought the GTR. I've ordered a new aftermarket screen as the standard one is way too small and fitted a topbox for the London commute but am taking it to Germany next week for the GTR Club Europe 2007 Rally. I moved to the 1400 from the old GTR1000 and apart from the screen and the Scania designed silencer it's all I wanted it to be. Smooth as butter and gobs of torque whenever ya want it.

Reply to this Topic
keithg24

Aug 02

keithg24 says:

GTR

With your positive comments, I think it is time to try one of these babies. Mind at 6 3" I might need the taller screen.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle