Skip to content

News Video: Street Triple first group test Bike tests

You are in... Forums > News > Bike tests > Video: Street Triple first group test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Angus Farquhar  says:

Video: Street Triple first group test

The Triumph Street Triple has a lot to live up to, with some great bikes in its class so we got the leading contenders together to see if it can hack the pace. Check out the video below to see how the Triumph compares to the Ducati Monster, Kawasaki Z750, Honda Hornet, Suzuki GSR600 and Yamaha FZ6 Zoom & Watch more videos...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (23 August 2007 18:38)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
skullyman

Aug 07

skullyman says:

street triple

I had a go on one on saturday in perfect conditions. Its so easy to ride, easy to turn, confidence inspiring. Got me up to TOO FAST without me even noticing. The 45 mins I spent hooning around Chigwell felt like 5, I was having so much fun. The experience was like a drug, now I've come down I know it was great but however hard I try I just can't recall the feeling properly. Must have more, give me more, I can handle it.

Reply to this Topic
monkeyseemonkeydo

Jul 06

Nice corner...

Well now I know how MCN carry out group tests... They go to a mile stretch of road with one corner on it and go backwards and forwards all day long... Very uninspiring video there boys!! As for the bike, I expect my next bike will more than likely be a Street Triple so I guess in my eyes Triumph have got it right!

Reply to this Topic
hipho

Oct 06

hipho says:

speed triple

love to get a test drive on 1

Reply to this Topic
norbertpants

Mar 06

norbertpants says:

Street Triple

Was lucky enough to get one - had a test ride back in September, and placed order straight away. Picked it up at beginning of October. Awesome! Handles well, looks stunning, and plenty fast enough. Traded in my 'Blade for it (that took some doing, I can tell you), but have no regrets whatsoever!

I know people are cashing in due to the shortage, but there's no way I'll be selling. Thought it might be under-powered after previous bikes (TL1000, Falco, 'Blade) but it has everything I need.

Have a test ride - you'll be hooked!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices