Skip to content

News MCN in the USA Other

You are in... Forums > News > Other > MCN in the USA

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Intruder_steve

Aug 07

MCN in the USA

I have read MCN for more years than I care to mention and I have always wanted to add something. So here is my picture taken at the four corners monument which celebrates the intersection of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. It's the only place in the USA where four states are neighbours. We have just returned from riding around...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (30 August 2007 20:27)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jadesmith

Nov 10

jadesmith says:

Four Corners Monument

Many people who travel to Four Corners monument are inquisitive about the lifestyle and cultures of these Native Americans. You could tour the visitor center and learn more about them. If you want a more hands-on experience, you could visit Monument Valley, which is close to the monument. Pay three dollars and you get admission to the only point where the boundaries of four US states (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah) hit each other. If you are interested in geographical points like that and like taking the famous "standing-in-four-states-in-one-moment" shots, then this place is a must-go I have to admit.

Reply to this Topic
amitava

Dec 10

amitava says:

I must admit

I must admit that if you love to go to places which have geographical importance then this place should be on top of your list. Standing on the monument is an incredible feeling as you can hit all the four states at the exact same time. This is a pretty remote area and I would like to suggest all those people who are planning to visit this place is to go for car rental service instead of bringing their own car as not many car service stations are available here.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices