Skip to content

News Knee down on a ped Other

You are in... Forums > News > Other > Knee down on a ped

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

joe  says:

Knee down on a ped

just a picture of me with the knee down on my nrg (really pisses the big lads off on their GSX-R1000s when they see this). I can do it on left or right-handers which is more than a lot of the big boys can do.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 8 years ago (02 September 2007 10:19)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mac one

Jul 07

mac one says:

knee down on a ped

Full set of leathers with sliders on a ped,Ooooh you brave thing going out in the daylight without a black visor

Reply to this Topic
johnyrottin

Oct 05

johnyrottin says:

Impressed

I must admit, I am impressed. Now lets see you get on a GSXR1000 and do the same. Its a bit different on a bike that can't be tamed rather than a bke with a hamster wheel for power mate.

Reply to this Topic
racinggreen

Aug 02

racinggreen says:

Woooo

You seem to forget that mopeds are a lot lower and lighter than any sports bike mate, and without any power, so its as easy as doing it on a mini moto. Get a proper bike then show us talent...or your bruises!

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

ooooow Joe you big show off

I used to be able to get my knee [left or right] down on a 250 Enfield way back in 1967 in just a pair of Levis, tatty old leather jacket and baseball boots [and no bloody crash helmet either] but well done mate and like the other geezer said..... get a propper bike and then try it, it aint that easy, I know, I keep trying on my Harley Dyna Glide and and so far all I manage is to scrap the exhaust on the right and dig the fookin side stand in on left handers but wtf? I'm 57 and should know better. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
mitochondria

Sep 07

mitochondria says:

KNOB

What a tossa

Reply to this Topic
keithg24

Aug 02

keithg24 says:

Knee down

Having done moped mayhem on a 50cc powered Honda Cr125 chassis, you should have your elbows down at the very least. Still well done, its all a bit of a laff after all.

Reply to this Topic
worried-in-the-wet

Sep 07

responses

So lads is it envy or contempt? Sounds like it will be handbags at fifty paces....

Reply to this Topic
eleybee

Sep 07

eleybee says:

knee down on a ped

ho! joe can on any bike you want. I've seen him:biggrin:

on this one a  duke or this one a fireblade RR5

even had a highside at 120 at redgate [doninngton park]

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. blade 002  
  2. duke 002  
Reply to this Topic
tonycashman

Sep 07

tonycashman says:

Knee down

I am obviously old, why would I want to get my knee down on a public road?

Reply to this Topic
steve1219

Sep 09

steve1219 says:

PREETY IMPRESSIVE

i can get my knee down on my aprilia rs 125 with ease around any corner but i have tried it on a moped and it is hard becuase the handlebars move to freely and there is no weight over the front wheel so it feels like it is sliding from underneath you. before you say do it on a bigger bike to me i have done it on a yammy r6 and i round it easier so i just say up with the front wheels down the then knees and elbows.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices