Skip to content

News Paris show 07 video: ZX-10R gets traction control for 2008 New bikes

You are in... Forums > News > New bikes > Paris show 07 video: ZX-10R gets traction control for 2008

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Angus Farquhar  says:

Paris show 07 video: ZX-10R gets traction control for 2008

Kawasaki has launched a brand new version of the ZX-10R with traction control. The bike was unveiled at the Paris Show and is claimed to be even more track focused than ever. Check out the video to see the bike on stage with World Superbike racer Regis Laconi and hear the full specs of the motorcycle explained. See all the latest Paris...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (28 September 2007 06:48)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
widz

Jan 04

widz says:

Complaint

Do we have to hear the sodding sponser intro, then the mcn logo EVERY time!? Just get on with it.

Reply to this Topic
pissedoff

Apr 03

pissedoff says:

styling

Why have Honda and Kawasaki failed to learn from Ducati's mistaken belief that styling will not affect sales figures? A new bike has to leapfrog the normal performance progress of the competition by years for buyers to forgive styling mistakes. A beautiful styling job will sell more bikes than a few horsepower, kilos and race wins added together. You see a JLo lookalike down your local and you get itchy feet. You see Gail from Coronation Street and you think I'll stop at the petrol station on the way home and buy the wife some flowers. I had to turn off the "safesearch" option in Google Images before any pictures of the new ZX-10R and Fireblade would show up.

Reply to this Topic
hatchet78

Sep 07

hatchet78 says:

re: styling

I do agree with you concerning the styling. I have noticed in the last few years that styling has slowly gotten worse. I do believe at the end of the day most people would probably buy a good looking bike rather than an ugly one. After all these are sport bikes and like sport cars, I don't think someone would buy a ferrari if it looked like an astra, no matter how fast it was.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

not quite on the button

i have been buying superbikes for 15years now regular and in all these years never quite gone with with the green team, something not quite right with whatthey produce always something somthing not quite right not finished right,excellent motors granted, but again this new zx10 strange stying and what have they done with the front indicators sorry suzuki 750 for me for 08

Reply to this Topic
dartman

Aug 02

dartman says:

styling

What on earth are those mirrors and indicators all about? I thought the original ZX10 looked pretty good but this effort and the last one are just pants! I think you would have to be a hard core Kawasaki enthusiast to want one!

Reply to this Topic
milli on air

Aug 07

milli on air says:

Shame about the exhaust

Bike looks great but it's a shame when you have to change an exhaust because of it's appearance. Will definately consider this bike though. Suzuki 750 is alright if you don't care about looks and the performance is just a compromise between power and handling, but these are performance bikes designed for exitement - who wants compromise.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle