You are in... Forums > General > General > Toseland Is World Champion

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stacka-uk

Sep 07

stacka-uk says:

Toseland Is World Champion

Nice one toselnad, superb riding this season.....watch out rossi in 2008....the brits going to stuff you.

Now your the work champion!!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (07 October 2007 15:18)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Revlimiter1

Jan 06

Revlimiter1 says:

Motogp

Congrats! top bloke! but like Toesland as much as i do, i can't se him setting the world on fire in GP's, the level is much higher than SBK!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kicky1

Aug 02

Kicky1 says:

re toseland wsb champ

Great to see him take the title again just a shame he couldn't have pulled of the double again at this round.

always makes victory sweeter if you do it by crossing the line first also.

i say good luck to jAmes next year in Gp's and he could be in with a good chance assuming they go to a one make tyre rule as is currently being discussed lets hope what ever happens we get to see some real close races in 2008.

regards

Dave

Reply to this Topic
Lass

Apr 07

Lass says:

:o)

Dink Dank doo!!!!!

:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
omayj

Feb 04

omayj says:

Brilliant news but....

Can you not put results in the title of a thread - I bypass the front page and come straight to the forum.  I hadn't actually watched the racing before i saw this and it ruined the results for me!:sleep:

Can't wait for JT in motoGP next year!  Yum yum!!! :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
peter rabbit

Nov 02

peter rabbit says:

Yes!

A big well done to James. :laugh:

Now all I'm waitng for is the mass of publicity announcing the new Brit world champion....

oh, sorry James - those column inches are reserved for some guy that drives a car.... :wacko:

We brits are diabolically poor in celebrating the acheivements of our motorised World Champs unless its F1.

Still a good job done & lets hope a decent ride and a decent showing next year.

Wab

Reply to this Topic
dougie399

Nov 05

dougie399 says:

Yup

congrats JT - Worked hard all year for it.... I hoping the finishes were tactical though, nothing like cutting it fine.

I'm not sure about JT in GP's next year, I don't like the GP racing half as much as the SBK,  bit disapointed that he made the move but the SBK field is hotting up so it shouldn't seem like theres an empty place on the grid ... just who do i cheer for now?!

Pssst who on earth put spell check on this thing, everything i type is getting underlined in red... thats good right? :blink:

Reply to this Topic
sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

wab

was a bit peeved too with the not yet world champion making all the news, with the exception of eurosport and a little bit along the bottom of the screen on sky mentioning JT there was nowt on the national news about our new world champion:mad: No doubt if Hamilton does it itv will make a day of it W****rs

Reply to this Topic
peter rabbit

Nov 02

peter rabbit says:

sgt61

yup.

thats about the sum of it.

As far as Tosy in MGp goes - lets not put too much pressure on the guy. Theres plenty of hungry fish in that pond and they're after the big fish.

It might not be as exciting as BSB/WSB for some, buttyou do have to admit that it is getting to be an interesting long game. Its interesting that given a few years of Honda/Yamaha domination has just passed without interference that when a rookie on a small factory (compared to Big 4 budgets) entered bike starts winning regularly the old control tyre talks start again.

Now if they introduce that it really buggers up the long game coz at the moment the little fish see an opportunity...

and as we all know from previous series' dabbling, the control tyre is equal to all and levels the field...

Yeah right!

Wab

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices