Skip to content

News Picture Special: Suzuki Bandit Streetfighter Bike tests

You are in... Forums > News > Bike tests > Picture Special: Suzuki Bandit Streetfighter

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

the_moosden

Jul 06

the_moosden says:

Picture Special: Suzuki Bandit Streetfighter

Check out these exclusive pictures of Suzuki's new Bandit Streetfighter, as tested for Motorcycle News. We bring you detailed pictures of some of the bikes best pictures. Including the Yoshimura Dual Oval exhaust, the seat cowl and the renthal handlebar pad. To see how the Bandit Street faired on UK roads see this weeks Motorcycle News (Wednesday 14th November). Click here for Bandit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (15 November 2007 17:36)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gsxr1173

Aug 07

gsxr1173 says:

BANDIT

NICE FEATURES,LOVE THE PIPE,ABOUT TIME THEY DONE SOMETHING WITH THAT HEADLAMP,MY DADS CB750 FROM THE 80'S HAD A SIMILAR ONE,BUT THATS A MINOR DETAIL.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

Like it..

..Lots, especially the proper alloy swing-arm and the yosh zorst..

Reply to this Topic
fester 1250

Feb 08

fester 1250 says:

streetfighter

bought a brand new sv650s straight after passing my test - superb choice. i was going to use this year to take some test rides ready to buy for next year, i wanted more of a streetbike as i commute as well as scratch - but then my bro told me about a limited edition that suz were doing - the 1250 streetfighter. went & viewed/sat on, on saturday - got home & sorted the dosh out and rang dealer back to order it!! it is oozing with quality & torque - bags of both. was concerned about the step-up to bigger bike but after being on it, not a worry. a yoshi can worth £690, renthals, proper seat cowl, bar ends, clear indicators & loads of alloy/chrome bits add up to a mega amount of bike for just over £5k. can't wait til it arrives!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices