Skip to content

News The world's most expensive bike New bikes

You are in... Forums > News > New bikes > The world's most expensive bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

BenPurvis

Aug 02

BenPurvis says:

The world's most expensive bike

This Ecosse Heretic Titanium is the most expensive new bike on the market – with a list price that’s the equivalent of £133,000. The engine is machined from a solid block of billet aluminium and features a race-spec crankshaft, a supercharger, intercooler and fuel injection. From its 2147cc capacity, the pushrod V-twin pumps out some 207bhp and a mighty 218ftlb of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (16 November 2007 14:51)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gsxr1173

Aug 07

gsxr1173 says:

£133,000 POUNDS ON A BIKE

WHAT WOULD WARRANT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

Reply to this Topic
gsxr1173

Aug 07

gsxr1173 says:

NICKED

:lol:WOULD BE WHERE I LIVE:lol:

CANT SEE THE APPEAL,EVEN THE RICHEST OF PEOPLE WOULDENT WANT THIS,ITS UGLY,RATHER HAVE MY TWEEKED BANDIT ANYDAY:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
bikerwookiejim

Nov 07

Shite!

Its only the people that see money first and engineering later that will buy it. Its a look at me, I'm on something that costs more than yours type of machine. Considering all the bits its got bolted to the engine (supercharger) it aint exactly pushing out the horses is it? I could spend that money on a complete dream garage never mind one wet flannel of a gaylords bike!

Reply to this Topic
psittacid

Apr 09

psittacid says:

Wow!

Torque and finesse in motorcycles are like upper bass and midrange in music.  If you go with the marketing and hype, you get screaming 4-cylinder bikes and awful stereos with nothing but treble and bass.

Ride for a while...or really listen to music and you find that what is hyped is rarely satisfying, but gives a momentary thrill. There is nothing like a big torquey twin or a full range speaker system to grab your spine and give it the shake that reminds you that you are alive.

Reply to this Topic
Dharam

Apr 13

Dharam says:

GRT

Go some more here a useful to MCN readers Most Expensive Bikes

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN