You are in... Forums > General > General > Xmas drinks/meet up

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

saberside1

Dec 04

saberside1 says:

Xmas drinks/meet up

Just a though is that happening this year? It would be good to meet some of you guys.....

Anyone up for that in london? I don't how much free time between and the end of year but if thats something people want to do lets go for!

If its in town, I will probally take the train living the suburbs not fun riding in, I got soaked coming home tonight! I really don't like winter at all!

Well hope to see some of you out there!

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (22 November 2007 00:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

Anybody

want an idiot at their meet?

Reply to this Topic
Kiwi Bullet

Nov 07

Kiwi Bullet says:

Black Horse

OK... 9 Rathbone Place. Tuesday 18th...

Time...  6pm???

Looks cheap and cheerful, if its crap, I am sure we can make haste to another local pub. So if we start here and guarantee to be there for 40 mins as a meeting point, then move on / stay as per concensus.

Non sure when this review was done... http://www.itchylondon.co.uk/venue/188008/Black-Horse.html REVIEW : This is definately not a classy venue...cue aussie bar–staff in Rolling Rock t–shirts, a telly for sport, tacky decor and hundreds of drinks promos. There's a daily happy hour between six and seven where drinks are an earth–shatteringly cheap quid fifty. Thursdays offers shooters for the same price and on Fridays things get really exciting with a wheel you spin to determine the price of your beverage. Rock and roll kids...rock and roll.

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

R100R

dant says:

Drink?

Am I right in thinking the latest plan is London on December 18?

I'll see what the MCN web team are up to and whether we can get down to civilisation for a special guest appearance...

R100R.  If above mentioned turn up, kick em in the cahoonas and tell um to stop fiddling with the site when it's working!!!!  Coming to think of it, I think I'l travel up from Wales and punch em in the tits!!!! :tongue:

Can't believe this thread is still going. It's taken since March......2005 to organise a couple of drinks for chrimbo.  Bitch piss and alchpops will be out of fashion by the time you go girls!!!!! :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
queen bodecia

Oct 02

Shep...

I won't be at Big Wok, but I'll be getting to Tap about 9ish. Bit skint ya see...

Reply to this Topic
queen bodecia

Oct 02

Fook...

When did I go gold...???

Clashes with me hair, I preferred silver...

Reply to this Topic
Kiwi Bullet

Nov 07

Kiwi Bullet says:

MCN Girls

Am I right in thinking the latest plan is London on December 18?

I'll see what the MCN web team are up to and whether we can get down to civilisation for a special guest appearance...

Ummm... call me selfish, but I would prefer to see the MCN girls there rather than the web team.

Reply to this Topic
BEXI

Apr 06

BEXI says:

QB

thort we were meeting in the 'pit' at 9. we are getting the tram in and will be that end of town first.  plus want to show the guys the clean pubs first. lol

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Kiwi

6pm seems fine to me.  Hang round till 7 if we want to go somewhere else.

Fuzzrr - Sorry, I'm a lover not a fighter:lol:

Reply to this Topic
gsxr1173

Aug 07

gsxr1173 says:

DRINK

:lol:SOMEBODY SAY DRINK,YES PLZ BUT NO.:lol:NO OFFENCE BUT LONDON,ID RATHER SCRAPE MY BELL END UP A CHEESE GRATER.:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TRICKY203

Aug 02

TRICKY203 says:

OUCH!!!

OUCH!!! :shock::upset::wacko: gsxr1173 that would hurt!!!.

Anybody meeting up for crimbo drinks around the West Yorkshire or Lancashire area???:smile

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices