Skip to content

General My thread!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > My thread!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

My thread!!!

It seems my old thread was annoying a lot of people so i have changed the title, if u don't wanna talk on here then don't i'm not making u!!

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (28 November 2007 19:49)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Tam

They have talent? I thought their talent was to come on here and bang on about how much they love bikes on the off chance we vote for them... which means their talent is winding us up.

You'd of got our vote as your a proper biker kidda.

Reply to this Topic
skip00069

Mar 08

skip00069 says:

Did ...

someone mention my name.?...you`ll do skip this year...?..in your face duc...ha ha :lol:

Reply to this Topic
Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

Thanx

Than Staffs but i'm not gonna go on stage and make a show of my self by saying my talent is shaking my ass!! No i don't think so, i have a bit of sommat in between my ears. How the hell r u all anyway? I have had a great insurance quote from Bikesure! Full comp inc recovery, uk, euro and homestart, inc all my kit £350 for the year! How good is that, when my current insurer Bennetts have quoted £707 and thats standard no recovery or shit with it!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

Bike

I'm thinking about changing my bike next year. I want the new 09 plate 600RR it looks the nads, i really want it. My insurance ain't to bad on it it is £799.39 for the year. Will have to think about it!

It is a great looking bike and i want it now!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
the full sp

Sep 08

the full sp says:

bike

It does look good. Would you have it in those colours ?

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

My thread

It's certainly the best colour scheme,softens up the shape nicely,like camoflage.

Reply to this Topic
Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

Yes

Yes defo in them colours i think its great. The dogs nads, i'm so exited i want it now!!!!:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
woodmaestro

Dec 05

woodmaestro says:

choice of bike

morning all, can see why you like the new bike. go for it .you woulkd look fantastic astride it....what a pair? only trouble tammy girl is that little thing like .......paying for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will have to make choices ..stick with old job ,find a new one quick or sell your body? keep the pictures coming and good luck getting that bike

Reply to this Topic
Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

Wood

Yes it is a great bike and i think it is very me, i would look the nads on it!!:wink:

I will get my hubby to do overtime so its cool, all sorted he has said he will get it for me! I am selling mine private i already have a buyer who will gibe me £3500 fo it so i only need about £3000 to save and i know a couple of the guys at my Honda garage who said they would do me a good deal, it's all covered.:biggrin:
Hope u lot are good i am great, the weekend went far to quick but it was a good one! Missed my hair appointment coz i was out on my bike and didn't get there in time, oops!:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
johnboy1957

Sep 07

johnboy1957 says:

Baby Blade

Go for it!  Tam wish i could get a new 1000 Blade but think me getting too old, a bit stiff in the wrong places.

get bad back after a couple of hours on X11.

remember to allow for new blue and white leathers!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices