Skip to content

News KTM RC4 details revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > News > New bikes > KTM RC4 details revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

BenPurvis

Aug 02

BenPurvis says:

KTM RC4 details revealed

KTM insiders have revealed the first details of the RC4 single-cylinder sportsbike which the firm has been developing in secret. You can read all about the bike in MCN next week, but the headline numbers include a power figure of 78bhp, which is allied to a low weight of just 132kg – giving the a power-to-weight ratio similar to a supersports...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (30 November 2007 12:37)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
theartofwar

Jan 06

theartofwar says:

can't bloody wait, as long as they price it competitively (about 6k (same as the new duke)), i think it'll be a winner.(mind you I'm saving now ;))

Reply to this Topic
1motion

Jul 07

1motion says:

oh my

ok so KTM has my attention this should be one fun bike to ride, here in the states we will be racing 450cc super singles in WERA and then hopfully it will be approved as an AMA class the following year... our super singles are 450 dirt bikes with 600 front shocks with super moto wheels & tires along with bodywork check out www.450moto.com for more info

Reply to this Topic
njgturnbull

Jul 07

njgturnbull says:

Great News

Can't wait to see if it gets in to production should be a blast

Reply to this Topic
jhayton

Jun 06

jhayton says:

born for it

low budget racing - the beauty of these is that you could race in 3 or 4 categories in a weekend, and probably be very easy on tires as well. Have a one make class (RS250 cup type thing), plus all of those other categories like super singles, F2 etc. - brilliant.

Reply to this Topic
andyhogpower

May 04

andyhogpower says:

ktm rc4

if its as good as it sounds i.e. 78 bhp and 132kg weight, should be bike of the year !   i will put my order for one in now !!!! fantastic !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices