You are in... Forums > General > General > SPORTS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

julianzx10

Jul 07

julianzx10 says:

SPORTS PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR

if i am going to say one sensible thing tonight. WE at mcn forums have the power to make James Toseland sports personality of the year.

As a minority group, hated by the assholes who think of bikers as scum, lets for once all stand together and make sure that the only sports personality of the year that gets the award of sports personality of the year is the only person that truly has the right to hold that title. SO CAN WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND VOTE FOR JAMES TOSELAND. and remember lewis hamilton may be good but he has not even earnt the right to stand in james toselands shadow.

VOTE TOSELAND

AND YES WE WERE THERE WHEN HE DID THE DOUBLE AT BRANDS 

rant is now over.................:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::<>

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (01 December 2007 22:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
julianzx10

Jul 07

julianzx10 says:

SUPRISED

i dont think so.

Reply to this Topic
robadob

Sep 07

robadob says:

got my vote

but then we all know whos going to cheat their way to another win (oh sorry if noone tells him that its rigged its not his fault so therefore its ok to still accept the result):shock:

Reply to this Topic
njgturnbull

Jul 07

njgturnbull says:

SPOTY

Of course JT will get my vote but alas I guess there wont be enough of us dedicated enough to pick up the phone to vote him in.  Apart from the boxers (and correct me if I'm wrong ) but not one of the others has actually won anything on the world stage except JT

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

JT has got my vote.  And yes i will do it.  But also spare a thought for another true champ that probably won't get any recognition even though he has acheived more in his sport than others can only dream of, Joe Callazagie.  Now I aint a massive boxing fan, but that guy deserves some award.

Lewis will will it for losing!!!!  What a load of wank!

Reply to this Topic
Rubber-rings

Apr 07

Rubber-rings says:

erm

when is it, ill vote for james with out a shadow of doubt. he has given us brits something to cheer this year.

Reply to this Topic
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

JT

Will get my vote, but I think it will go to Lewis Hamilton, mainly because more people tend to hear of him. Tv coverage of motorcycle racing series is abismal, so yep I vote when I find out where and how.

Reply to this Topic
skycat

Jul 05

skycat says:

James

will get my vote too :smile

Reply to this Topic
njgturnbull

Jul 07

njgturnbull says:

SPOTY

Well he didn't do too bad coming 4th only 700 votes behind Hatton

Reply to this Topic
dougie399

Nov 05

dougie399 says:

Well

I should have voted another 700 times - Damn my ancient phone for not having speed dial!!!! :biggrin:

I did vote but evidentally not enough! :mad:

Reply to this Topic
52BlackShadow

Jun 03

Hatred????????????

Quote: "As a minority group, hated by the assholes who think of bikers as scum,"

Sorry Julian,  I don't see myself as part of a minority group, hated by anyone.

Where does this paranoia come from?  The whole world really aren't out to get you!  People don't hate you for riding a bike, and for many of todays "bikers", the rest of the world see you in your car most of the time and have little or no way of knowing that you ride a bike!

JT had my vote because he's a true sportsman, and because it is good to see the mainstream media recognising a motorcyclist alongside others.  I didn't see anyone showing any hatred towards him last night, nor have I seen anyone showing any hatred towards me for riding a bike.

Ride safe,

Shad. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices