You are in... Forums > General > General > UP THE REVOLUTION

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

UP THE REVOLUTION

Your first mission is to refer to the 'new years resolution thread, make yourselfs aware of what is being planned.

We have so far,

Field Marshal Julian. (VD bar and Scar for big word spelting) Fuel management (black russian supplys) Drawn first blood in THE REVOLUTIONS first battle honours

Admiral Full Blown Gsxxxrrr. Reporting to F.M. Julian, head of Going Downers, and all related subject matter.

General Fuzzrr. ideas and fuckwit control. Awarded the Gold Star for weapons invention, i.e. The Nuke Puke

Captain Kenetor. Head of Combustibles and over sneaky stuff, reporting to F.M. Julian.

DhD, in his absents, head, head butta ( best wishes to him, and a safe return).

Chaplain sgt61. Multi faith expert, will administer all faith issues.

Captain Scorps. Munitions, and in charge of girlie troopers. To be awarded a citation :- For carrying out her night watch single handed, and protecting our base.

Regimental Sergeant Major (awarded for efforts made in the field)Trish aw, aka COMPO, working with suzukirider60 ( I aint saying what efforts).To be awarded a citation :- for Loyalty and resisting the dark side single handed. 

Lootenant Maxie. Coputer aided, Torturess / Ball Buster and temp, Head Whipping Girl.

Major. Bramley Bim. (Gold Star for injun new a tee)Whipping and kinky stuff girlie, to be treated gently to start with. Responsible for all the hurtful stuff, reporting to AlanMcT

Sgt Gazza's Missus, front line defences deterrent, (until I get a bollocking).

Sgt Gazza. chief whipping boy, if anything goes wrong, he gets it.

Corpral Juliecrock. Head of Puddings and girlie wobbly bits and tits, working under and assisting Capt Fuzzrr.

Staff Sergeant Brutale R. Public Relations Officer reporting to FM Julian and Head floor mopper.

Flight commander BikerBladeAsh. Head of Piloty Testiclesisms

Situation Vacant  solely responsible for Dakka Dakka, Boombasticing recruitment, answerable to F.C.BikerBladeAsh

Sgt Bilko reporting to Captains Scorps and Fuzzrr.

General AlanMcT. head of motorcycle couriererering, and sneaky shit.

Sgt Major. keithq24 working with capt. AlanMcT and capt. Fuzzrr, courierererererering and sneaky shit, plus other stuff (couldn't spell diversify). 

Major. Sn4rff. Revolution Scribe and badge maker, (note he does not do tunnels therefore a.k.a. Danny)

Private AndyShep. Secret agent, who is at present on a secret mission to do with communications.

Lootenant Suzukirider60. Chief Lookout and real quick shifty shit.

Murphit and smidget, blood moppers and cleaning duties.

As personnel report in I will assign jobs to them through this header.

All other issues will be dealt with in the thread and discussed intelligruntly.

UP THE REVOLUTION

Coburncream deserted to Unlit Outfit

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (22 December 2007 14:08)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

gsxxxrrr

Du kanst dieser Deutch gut schriben, aber ich kanst deutch nicht lesen.

Verum hast du auf deutsch schriben, kanst du mich auf english scriben bitter, wir brauchen ganz vielen beer bitter, vielen semmel, mit wurst und senf. Wir haben, vielen panzer im parkplatz mit schmutzic fenster, der fippen floppen mucken spreader ist kaput.

So as far as French goes we both qualify, we will have to see how many other linguine speakers we have .

Please impliment weapons trials and report to Catpain Scorps on results.

The revolutions up 

Reply to this Topic
crotchlessknickers

Jan 08

i think subjects stink of crap

My buddy the Fuzzrr says Piss Flaps.

Reply to this Topic
gsxxxrrr

Jul 07

gsxxxrrr says:

lingunie fransozish

I have taken the liberty of translating your french via latin and hebrew and have come up with the following please inform me if this is what you meant? If not do not worry as if it is'nt then it must be some sort of code , will do my best to crack it .mi líder estimado 

You kanst of this Deutch well do not read schriben, but I kanst deutch.

You have Verum on in German schriben, kanst you me on english scriben bitterly, we need quite many beer bitterly, to many semmel, with and senf. We have, to many Pan-zer in Parkplatz with schmutzic fenster, fippen flop grumble spreader is kaput.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
crotchlessknickers

Jan 08

We think (FUzzrrr included because i do not want to be banned

you are talking out of your chuff box little lady

Reply to this Topic
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

gsxxxrrr

your latin is close so please continue with the mission, and good luck.

Reply to this Topic
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

Piss flaps

chuff box this is no way to address a general, three will be punishment to be doled out idf this continues. I'm sure maxie will oblige.

Reply to this Topic
crotchlessknickers

Jan 08

Chuff box's are leathal

General!!! my little lillie white @rse. I'm a fuzzrr sponsered renegade with serious implications.

Alcohol is bad children!!!

Reply to this Topic
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

Your

mission seems to be getting lost in the haze of drink, You need to stop talking in code as I is sober.

Reply to this Topic
crotchlessknickers

Jan 08

All shall be explained!!!

Reply to this Topic
crotchlessknickers

Jan 08

Murphit

UR A BIG FAT FANNY

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance