Skip to content

General Merry Christmas spud thicks... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Merry Christmas spud thicks...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

Merry Christmas spud thicks...

It's that time of year again folks. Why oh why can't the Driving Standards Agency teach these dimwitted fuckers to actually turn their fog lights on when its foggy and turn the cunting things off when its sunny? Evil or Very Mad

I also see many of these spud thick fucks driving in the dark with no lights - face pressed hard against the windscreen in an effort to see where they're going...

Its fucking scary, it really is....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (23 December 2007 11:40)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
coburncream

Nov 07

coburncream says:

The trouble is

Lots of people think fog lights are for when it rains so it fucks you up when you follow them. And they are always the middle motorway lane dwellers that are the main culprits.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

It's a question of priorities Bilks

Can't do everything

Reply to this Topic
AlanMcT

Oct 07

AlanMcT says:

The trouble is

that car manufacturers are putting so many 'intelligent ' engineered thingies on their cars when some people have been stopped they have said 'I thought the car lights would come on automatically'. With lights and wipers coming on when the sensors tell them and brakes being applied when the car senses something near car drivers are becoming even more like dozy puddings than ever. An upturned Samurai sword pointing at their bellies would focus their attention better.

Oh God I've got the worlds worse hangover.

:doubt::doubt::doubt::doubt:

Reply to this Topic
murphit

Nov 07

murphit says:

Going

to the hospital on Thursday smidget and me followed this cop car roof lights going, about3miles on, at traffic lights we said to them you've got your roof lights on.

Oh, says the one in the passenger seat, leans forwards switches them off and says, they ain't now, only forgot them hadn't they.

So it seems that lights and things are fitted to be used as when you like.

Reply to this Topic
tonyj107

Oct 06

tonyj107 says:

Car drivers?

Well its nice if they can press there faces against the screen, at least we stand half a chance. Its the short arse'd woman drivers, driving the 4 wheel drive heaps of shit, which are obviously an extention of the old mans dick that piss me off, They seem to think they have mastered the fine art of peering through the gap in the steering wheel to try to see where they going..At least us bikers have a brain and can think for them. :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
seansand

May 07

seansand says:

At least..

..Volvo drivers get summat right.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale