You are in... Forums > General > General > Speed Triple 1050 Exhausts

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Jopack99

Dec 07

Jopack99 says:

Speed Triple 1050 Exhausts

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the entire exhaust system without having to disconnect the oil cooler and radiator hosing?

Thanks

JP

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (31 December 2007 18:46)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
seansand

May 07

seansand says:

JP

I think you probably will have to. I've never done it myself but if my ST 1050 is owt to go by thenthis looks like the way to go.  If you're still unsure contact your local Triumph dealers and ask them, I'm sure they will have done this a thousand times.  I presume that you are thinking of fitting a 3 into 1 system which will sound great.  Only problem with that is the rear footrests are shaped to fit around the standard system and look a bit nash when you remove it.  What I would do is either bin em or if you are planning to carry passengers, fit some from a 1050 Sprint, they bolt straight on and look great.  All the best and welcome to the shite er I mean site !          Sean

Reply to this Topic
Jopack99

Dec 07

Jopack99 says:

Speed Triple 1050 Exhausts

Many thanks Sean, I'm not fitting a 3 into 1 - just filling my winter evenings with a "those downpipes need a damn good polish" project - beginning to wish i'd never started. I've gone through a tube of autosolvol already and have only completed about 50%. I also have no fingerprints on my right hand ! - which will help with the bankjob that i'm considering to fund a new set of shiny downpipes. Thanks again

JP

Reply to this Topic
lessaint

Feb 05

lessaint says:

jopack

The 675 street thingy is a luvely bike ,,,sat on it at Webbs in Lincoln,,,,brilliant seating position especially for vertically challenged people like my self,,,i bet it sounds awesome with a race can setup

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices