Skip to content

News Video: BMW R1200GS 2008 on and off-road launch Bike tests

You are in... Forums > News > Bike tests > Video: BMW R1200GS 2008 on and off-road launch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

Video: BMW R1200GS 2008 on and off-road launch

BMW's R1200GS and Adventure have been improved for 2008. But by How much exactly? Check out the videos below to see the GS tested on-road and the GS Adventure tested off-road with the help of Motorcycle adventurer Charley Boorman, then take a little look behind the scenes in our crash compilation. It's quite hard to hold up a 200+ kg bike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 January 2008 14:47)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aman

Dec 10

aman says:

It's really great to experience the BMW's R1200GS on road adventure. BMW's R1200GS is great in look and think that it is smarter on road. Thanks for sharing the tips too. Waiting for more cool review. 
nissan Philadelphia

Reply to this Topic
kurtdaniel

Mar 11

kurtdaniel says:

Wanna feel like a bad-ass, I'd ride the Harley. Wanna feel excitement of speed, I'd ride the Ducati. But the 1200GS is still the best all-rounder and I find myself riding it more and more everyday and on the longer trips, and has got cheaper parts of a motorcycle..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices