Skip to content

Sport Vote for the MCN Man of the Year 2007 British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Sport > British Superbikes > Vote for the MCN Man of the Year 2007

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports Desk  says:

Vote for the MCN Man of the Year 2007

This is where you can vote for MCN's presitigious Man of the Year Award for 2007. The 2007 motorcycle racing season produced a dramatic year of surprise, drama and British success. But who do you think did enough to win MCN's Man of the year award? In MotoGP, Valentino Rossi failed to lift the premier class crown for a second year in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 January 2008 16:35)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
green636

Jan 03

green636 says:

'Tory'Bayliss

A spelling error or do we need to check her out in the MCN 'babe' section??!

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

LOL - Tory Bayliss, nice one green636 ;)

I personally think the guys like Toseland, Stoner and Rossi shouldn't be on there because it should go to someone who's heart was fully in it but fell short of something to celebrate NOT a top of the pile superstar who's already won loads. Definately a Brit too who helped represent bikers and bike racing and who may be a star of tomorrow or someone who is just a genuine motorcycle Hero. I voted for my local Hero and all round nice guy Leon Haslam based on his final ride for Ducati and the awesome race at Donington (which I had tickets for and failed to go because i'm an ass). I met Leon at the Ron Haslam Race School I attended in September and if he stays as grounded in reality as he came across to me on that day I wish him all the best for the future. I wonder if the Race School will benefit from both Haslams being on Hondas now? Good stuff Leon.

Reply to this Topic
KwakerZZR

Dec 07

KwakerZZR says:

Vote

I totally agree, Leon's got my vote

Reply to this Topic
Jimbo Jet

Jul 07

Jimbo Jet says:

Who else?

Casey has walked away with it, i reckon! Just like he did out on the track, time and time again! I'd give 2nd spot to Liam Haslet though, cos i like airwaves chewing gum.

Reply to this Topic
NinjaZX12RR

Jan 08

NinjaZX12RR says:

Who else exactly?

Jimbo really did the business last year, he gave us a masterclass in Superbike riding against the best opposition in the world, even when the going got tough and the bike was underperforming, he gave it everything. Brands Hatch, and James doing the double is a weekend I shall remember for a long time. We now have a World Champion to be proud of, there is no other contestant for Man of the Year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices