Skip to content

Sport Foggy: Toseland can win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Foggy: Toseland can win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy, Howard Boylan, Angus Farquhar  says:

Foggy: Toseland can win

WSB legend Carl Fogarty has told MCN he thinks James Toseland can definately succeed in MotoGP, but only if he gives it all he's got. Check out the video below to listen to our exclusive interview with the former World Superbike Champion. Zoom & Watch more videos on MCN | TV http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1119137831http://www.brightcove.com/channel.jsp?channel=711881422 // By use of this code snippet, I agree to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (04 January 2008 12:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jimbo Jet

Jul 07

Jimbo Jet says:

Foggy? Blah, Blah Blah!

Toseland will do well, he deserves to. But, if hot air could make him go faster, he should get Foggy on his team.Interesting though!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Foggy on Toseland

I hope James does well but the only way he will win the first race is if a people like Stoner,Rossi and Pedrosa take each other out or breakdown.Fogarty should have learned by now to keep his big mouth shut!:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

Foggy....

Why even print his opinions... The guy has lived in lah lah land for soo long no one even believes a word he says anymore... James will do well when compared to the fact he's racing 5 people who have won titles in GP and others who have been in the sport longer.... Lets be honest. It would take 65% of the field to fall over for James to win a race in his first year on the Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic
chrisuk2010

Jan 04

chrisuk2010 says:

Fwoggy..

You cant know foggy for wanting to keep his profile, a prolific 'voice-of-the-people' he has to stay loud to stay proud. James will go well in the first year up against hard competition, but as well as Guintoli??? Thats the acid test.

Reply to this Topic
jnh-hrc07

Jul 07

jnh-hrc07 says:

"Carl Fogarty has told MCN he thinks James Toseland can definitely succeed in MotoGP, but only if he gives it all he's got." i love this quote... two words; "no shit...". slightly pointless. foggy was a legend when he was actually racing... now his opinions count for less and less as things carry on going from bad to worse. the guy should have got himself a job with ducati when he was forced to retire and stay in the lime light better. all we ever hear about now is pointless and obvious observations of other riders, or how every part of his plan to run a team has fallen to pieces... again. good luck to toseland, but i honestly cant see him being more than a mid-pack runner throughout his motogp career. hes a very good rider, but he hasn't ever really stood out as being "great" like the top 4 or 5 motogp riders. i do hope he can prove me wrong though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices