Skip to content

News Fireblade gets ready to take on its rivals Bike tests

You are in... Forums > News > Bike tests > Fireblade gets ready to take on its rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Fireblade gets ready to take on its rivals

The waiting is finally over. We’ve finally got our hands on one of the first new Honda CBR1000RR FireBlades in Europe, and that means we can get to work on seeing which of the 1000cc Japanese superbikes is going to be this year’s king. Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves is at the Almeria circuit in southern Spain with the FireBlade,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (24 January 2008 16:25)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

If The Blade Cant Cut It....

Nothing can! the best track to road riding scalpel it is! gotta hope its better than the GHHHHASTLY looking ZX10-R, reeeeeeevolting piece of machinery! i was actually suprised how mice (read, different) the new blade looks, deffinatly primo moto, i wouldnt normally bang the honda drum, but.... yummy BUT WE ALL WANT THE 1195cc VTR1200 SP-3 WHERE IS IT HONDA?????

Reply to this Topic
johnjohnson

Dec 07

johnjohnson says:

toe_down_sv_racing says GHHHHASTLY looking ZX10-R LOL toe_down_sv_racing says BUT WE ALL WANT THE 1195cc VTR1200 SP-3 WHERE IS IT HONDA????? Honda are probably going to see if the new Blade kicks the 1098s teeth in on the WSBK circuit before they spend the money to develop and homologate a new RC/VTR.

Reply to this Topic
zx10r2006

Nov 05

zx10r2006 says:

Wheres the Ducati?

I think that in this test the overall winer will be the brand new ZX10 but its a pitty not to see the Ducati 1098 in the mix--

Reply to this Topic
marty1035

Aug 07

marty1035 says:

Kwaka This Time

The kawasaki looks the business. The honda looks like a committee designed it (but will probably sell by the shipload to unimaginative poms).

Reply to this Topic
Blade_Master

Jan 08

Blade_Master says:

Ugly

I feel ashamed to own a Blade when I look at the '08' it does indeed look like it was designed by Ken 'the motor hunter' Livingstone himself! Maybe with a little help from the EU beaurocrats on the exhaust, I want loud, fast, dangerous and passion fuelled design. And before you post saying "your letting the side down" I drive responsibly and skillfully all the time...you are the weakest link goodbye

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices