You are in... Forums > Sport > Brolly babes > vote laura s bike animalette 2008

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

laura466

Feb 08

laura466 says:

vote laura s bike animalette 2008

:laugh:hy guys i am laura and new here so pleased 2 meet ya all.i ride a bike and am bike crazy and was brolly dolly in the brirish superbikes last season. this year i have entered a competition and would love it if u guys would vote.the link is below and am gratfull for any feedback thanks

http://www.bikeanimal.com/bike_animalette_entries.asp

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (02 February 2008 17:57)

Post a message in Brolly babes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

sorry luv

Had similar post from 'modell' recently wanting votes for mcn babe. Went down like a lead balloon.

1. What bike do you have?

2. Why you hide profile?

3. Need better pics than that to vote for you. 

Sorry, no can do - bye!

Reply to this Topic
laura466

Feb 08

laura466 says:

bike animalette

ok firstly i dont hide my profile, i am new 2 the forum and havnt got chance to put a picture on but if you go 2 the link 2 vote for me there are lots of pictures. i only ride a little 125 pocket rocket at the mo but am upgrading to a 600 very soon, just deciding which one.my hubbie has an r1.

an i am not a model, just an ordinary las with no modelling pictures or glamourous crap just little me with a passion for bikes.i dont wanna be a model just wanna be in the paddock.anyway dont vote for me then i was just asking for a bit of help as i arnt a model but no worries:upset:

Reply to this Topic
laura466

Feb 08

laura466 says:

bike animalette

ok firstly i dont hide my profile, i am new 2 the forum and havnt got chance to put a picture on but if you go 2 the link 2 vote for me there are lots of pictures. i only ride a little 125 pocket rocket at the mo but am upgrading to a 600 very soon, just deciding which one.my hubbie has an r1.

an i am not a model, just an ordinary las with no modelling pictures or glamourous crap just little me with a passion for bikes.i dont wanna be a model just wanna be in the paddock.anyway dont vote for me then i was just asking for a bit of help as i arnt a model but no worries:upset:

Reply to this Topic
afs98mrj

May 04

afs98mrj says:

shuggie

yer a hard man shuggie (scuse the pun):smile

Reply to this Topic
laura466

Feb 08

laura466 says:

well ..

well i dont wanna cause agro on here just wanting to meet people and get some votes but hey its not everyones cup of tea so im open to opinions, dont mean i have 2 agree to them lol

Reply to this Topic
Waz~Zarlie

Feb 08

Waz~Zarlie says:

Laura

I don't care if you ride a unicycle you've sure got my vote, it's a good trick if you can ride one though. :winkie:  

Good luck.   

Reply to this Topic
laura466

Feb 08

laura466 says:

thanks x

thanks thats great x:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
GS550L

May 08

GS550L says:

More pics equals more votes

Hi Laura, If ya post more pics...maybe show us a little something, the votes will pour in!

Reply to this Topic
fasttman

Mar 03

fasttman says:

Response

QUOTE...Hi Laura, If ya post more pics...maybe show us a little something, the votes will pour in!

Well that about sums it up dont it.Its no wonder that most women get the hump with us blokes 'why not be satisfied with whats been posted reg pics,All the best with the comp laura u got my vote :smile

Reply to this Topic
andy1472

Apr 09

andy1472 says:

laura

tell you what. marry me and you'll get all the votes you'll ever need lol.

good luck. x:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices