You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Events > Winner: 2008 MCN Babe

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

the_moosden

Jul 06

the_moosden says:

Winner: 2008 MCN Babe

The final day of the MCN London Motorcycle Show was also the day the winner of the 2008 MCN Babe competition was announced and here you can see her in her full glory. The competition was very close, but from the 15 finalists only one could be MCN Babe of the year 2008. That babe was Becky Jo Hayhurst of Manchester. See the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 February 2008 21:39)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dhustonedave

Apr 07

dhustonedave says:

she's a pig

who was judging that? stevie wonder ffs and she's a scutter from manchester eeewww! becky jo ffs was it a pikey name competition?

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Does anyone really care?

Would interest in MCN plummet if you didn't have these contests? If so, maybe you're targeting the wrong audience....

Reply to this Topic
WilliamsDaniel

Apr 03

Not only doesn't anyone really care

There also not that good looking at all.

Reply to this Topic
porkchop

Aug 02

porkchop says:

Look in the mirror guys

Wouldn't normally comment on a non-bike related issue. But I think the previous 3 out to take some medicine to establish reality again, take a long hard honest look in the mirror then maybe edit their comments. Fair play on these lasses for showing real bottle and giving these ugly knackers with their negative comments, a glimpse of something they can only dream of having.

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

porkchop

If you actually read my post you'll see that not once did I make any remarks, negative or otherwise, about the girls. I just don't think we need it. I'd be happy for MCN to stick to bike related matter.

Reply to this Topic
Lynton2002

Sep 04

Lynton2002 says:

2008 MCN Babe

Sorry, I do not see the point in this. I thought this was a motorcycle paper. What is more to the point - what a let down the London Motorcycle Show was. One pathetic small hall, few stands, with the same old, same old on them. I don't even think Ducati bothered to bring the Desmosedici because it was such a second rate affair. Did anyone else think the same?

Reply to this Topic
porkchop

Aug 02

porkchop says:

Apology for cullenskink

You are 100% right, you never actually commented on the positive or negative aspects of the individual girls, but just pointed out that MCN should stick to bike related related matters - a point which I entirely agree with. My original comment still applies to the other two original commenters though. But lets give this up now and concentrate on bike stories.

Reply to this Topic
BeckyEmm

Jul 07

BeckyEmm says:

comp

I was in the comp and i didnt get through to the top 5 but i got through to the 17 the show was rubbish glad i didnt win it was full of air heads who dont know anything about bikes atall , was fun seeing all the bikes though thats was the best bit about it loadsa sexy bikes there

Reply to this Topic
cw46

Mar 06

cw46 says:

What a Dog

Well, thought i would add my comments on the winner of the babe comp.

A far as i can understand, Becky Jo Hayhurst only won due to possibility of 3 things.

1. The judging panel still had their beer goggles on from the night before :biggrin:

2. The judges are some how related to her

3. They all received a back hander

In my opinion ALL of the remaining finalists were 100% better looking than the final winner.

Never mind, just imagine what the judes partners look like???????????

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Maybe next year - new criteria

1. have a bike license

2. Own a bike

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale