Skip to content

Ask MCN 2008 MCN motorshow @ Excel MCN Events and Services

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > MCN Events and Services > 2008 MCN motorshow @ Excel

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

robertobini

Feb 04

robertobini says:

2008 MCN motorshow @ Excel

Far too expensive.  Far too far to get to.  No Triumph, no Aprilia, no Guzzi.  Not worth it IMO.  It can join the NEC show on my list of misses for next year, I'll stick with the BMF show.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (04 February 2008 14:41)

Post a message in MCN Events and Services

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bighairy1

Feb 08

bighairy1 says:

2008 MCN motorshow@ Excel.

I must agree . Had to go by car , stuck in a jam , took over 1 hour to get from the Blackwall tunnel to the carpark. Reason for the hold up was 2 daylight robbers extracting money from people before they entered the carpark . Obviously thought we could not work a pay and go machine OR MORE LIKELY THOUGHT THEY COULD CON US OUT OF MORE BY TAKING IT AT THE CARPARK . Then the cost to get in !!!! £18 is just far too much for what was on offer . Also made the mistake of getting something to eat and drink inside , May end up selling the bike to pay for it !

MCN condon this sort of rip off pricing , and they obviously do or they would find a more realisticly priced venue .

I can honestl say that neither I or my fellow club members will be attending this show again , we will probably not attend any MCN promoted shows and will not be increasing their bank balance by buying the paper again . Maybe if enough people object in a similar manner then we will be treated better in the future , NOT JUST MUGGED AT EVERY TURN .

Remember , MONEY TALKS , so let those that are after yours listen to what you want and PROVID A VALUE FOR MONEY SERVICE ..

RIDE SAFE AND FREE .......

Reply to this Topic
sierramarc

Aug 02

sierramarc says:

2008 MCN motorshow @ Excel

:upset:Must say I agree. at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!!!!!. my son and myself went on the Sunday and boy was it a waste of our time.  I seem to remember that Ally Pally had free parking for both car and bike, and I for one was totally discusted to be mugged for a tenner to park my car to see that it would only cost me £9 if I had used the machine!!!! come on MCN look after your readers.  I for one will not be back whilst this show is at excel.

Reply to this Topic
antrs250

Oct 07

antrs250 says:

i wont

be going..........

rather have a good shit

Reply to this Topic
supersusie

Sep 08

supersusie says:

babe at show well hoping